A Mania to Remember

A/N: I originally had this part written a few years ago, before someone else took the idea just with a bigger majority of this story being lost it has taken quite a while to get back to where I was. Considering we got 80 some odd chapters at the ready... yeah I said that lol I figured I'd give you guys one more update for the night I would have posted two but I'm tired at these three amazing kiddos of mine are bouncing around my house for some unbeknownst reason. Enjoy my loves 😘

WRESTLEMANIA

I felt surreal, I always did at Mania. The energy was just so different and the fact I was in my home state was pretty nice. My mom, dad, siblings, Becca and the kids were going to be at the show tonight; the awkward part was they were sitting next to Joe's family. Last night had been fun but odd I had been sat next to Joe and the tension between him and my brother was obvious. I was going to skip but I asked Alex to go with me to the Hall of Fame ceremony. He had to put a suit on during their flight because it came in so late, I picked him up in a limo on the way. He has a good time so much so I was about to smack him for trying to flirt with my friends, considering Leah was back home. It was awkward because my brother wanted to beat the hell out of Joe and Paul both but left it alone for me and being the amazing brother he was held me while I cried on the way back to the hotel.

 It was awkward because my brother wanted to beat the hell out of Joe and Paul both but left it alone for me and being the amazing brother he was held me while I cried on the way back to the hotel

Currently I watched the pre-show and stopped when Steph told all us girls to pay attention. Most of the ladies had just got back from a preshow match in which it was Brie's last. She was leaving to help Brian who had to retire and they wanted to start a family. I was happy that her last match wasn't only a win but was at Mania. I watched Amy get in the ring in a beautiful outfit as she stood talking about something that was covered. She was talking about all the great female stars of the past and I laughed as she brought up her bestie. Amy had trained me a lot as a teenager and Trish helped too, but no one trained me as much as Amy or dad. She was like a big sister to me and it meant a hell of a lot for me to have a match with her out there. I loved that she was here. We did not know who was going to win; Steph said she wanted to keep it secret.

"And later we will see a four way. The champion Charlotte, the Irish Lass Kicker Becky Lynch, The Boss Sasha Banks and this states very own little heart breaker, a woman I had the pleasure of helping train and a young woman I could not be more proud of Jayla Michaels." She said smiling. I smiled as everyone looked at me

"She trained you?" Paige questioned looking at me.

"Yes, her, dad and H trained me, mostly." I smiled seeing Amy's happiness as the crowd chanted my name. I got goosebumps hearing it.

"These women have been very instrumental in this next evolution of women in this business. They are so much more than Divas, they are all WWE Superstars. So it is with my great honor to let you know tonight the winner of this match will be the recipient of the first ever WWE Women's Championship." With her words she pulled the cover back revealing a beautiful belt that paired well with the men's championship. It was white with the gold and behind the studded logo was red.