N7

JAYLA POV

I was not worried about him, we both knew they had something planned but he was determined to win. Of course anytime Sheamus went for a pin Vince fast counted yet with Rome it was slow counts. Rome hit his punch but Vince didn't count and Rome let go pissed, he was done. He saw Sheamus getting up and I thought he was going for a spear but at the last moment turned and punched Vince. He was ready to beat Vince but Steph ran out trying to stop him. Rome shoved Vince into the ropes and it caused her to flip over the ropes and into the ring, her face scarred as she thought Rome was going to hit her. She got out of the ring telling him to leave her dad alone.

"I told you, now you get to watch you got a front row seat sweetie." Rome said turning around he got caught by Sheamus but somehow kicked out and after a few minutes ended up winning. Vince and Steph was pissed and got a mic.

"Yeah, there's your champ. You know as the chairman and CEO of this company it's my duty to inform you that the next time you defend that title will be at the Royal Rumble pay per view. One vs all right." I immediately l didn't like where this was going. Vince said he had something new that hadn't been done planned, guess we were about to find out. "That's why when you defend that championship it will be against 29 other men in the Royal Rumble match." I watched in shock and even Roman was as I watched him in shock as his belt slowly slipped from his shoulder. When he got to the back I hugged him

"You did good baby."

"I, he's serious."

"I know, don't stress you got this." Joe walked to Vince's makeshift office with him for a small meeting. I opted out letting hem have their privacy and packed our stuff. Joe took a shower and tossed on the sweats and long sleeve shirt I had laid out for him. I had to admit a match where the title was on the line in the Rumble was for sure unique. After taping Smackdown I stood with Joe at the airport both headed to Florida just he was heading to Tampa and I was going to Orlando to do my shoot for the Nike campaign.

"Call me when you land."

"I will handsome, tell Jojo I love her."

"I will, you coming by after or going to Texas?"

"I gotta see the kids but Ill drive up to Tampa and catch a flight from there so I can spend a day with you guys too."

"I love you." He spoke softly giving me a gentle kiss.

"I love you too."

The campaign was a blast, Florida had good weather, my long hair was in two french braids.

We had already filmed a commercial for the collection, I loved getting to spend extra time with Alex

We had already filmed a commercial for the collection, I loved getting to spend extra time with Alex. I had talked him into doing this with me but we had a good day, good food and I am not going to lie and say the clothes I received for free wasn't a bonus.

"So where are we heading?"

"Tampa."

"For what."

"Well our flight leaves from there tomorrow and because I want to see my boyfriend and extended family."a little over an hour later I pulled in to Lina's driveway. Alex got out looking at the house.

"Nice." Walking to the door I knocked and Lina opened it hugging me.

"Jayla, it's good to see you."

"Hey Lina how are you?"

"Good. He's outback with Jojo." I nodded following her back onto the back deck where Joe was swimming with his daughter.

"Jayla!" Joe's head turned so fast at Jojo screaming my name, the little girl running to me. I bent hugging her not caring about getting soaked.

"Hey sweet pea how are you?"

"Good, I missed you." She turned looking at her dad. "Daddy Jayla is here."

"Yeah I see that sweetie, what's up Alex."

"Sup man." Joe got out f the pool looking all of a damn Greek god, water running down his body. I bit my lip checking him out and I saw Joe smirk, even behind my glasses he knew what I was doing. He walked up giving me a side hug and kissing me.

"Everything go ok?"

"Went great, it was so awesome. Speaking of I got a bag for you three." I reached in my oversized purse pulling out a bag and handing two to Lina and one to Joe. It contained some items from Nike for them.

"Thank you Jayla." Jojo said hugging me.