Explain

"Mommy said I could come, I know something is wrong dad."

"It is." I said looking to a sad looking Cat and Apollo, they knew something was wrong but I don't think they knew what. "I need to talk to you guys."

"Daddy what's wrong?"

"You know how when god is ready for people to come see him, how they leave their body here."

"Like uncle Matt?" I looked at Jojo smiling softly.

"Yes baby like Uncle Matt. well Eduda Hanovi went to go be with god."

"We won't see him no more?"

"No son." I said looking to my son who looked sad. "We won't see him anymore, but he'll always be with you."

"Was he sick?"

"No Lala, he wasn't sick, he was just needed for something special."

"Is mommy sad?"

"Yes baby girl, and it's ok to be sad, it's ok to cry. It's even ok if you are upset."

"I'm upset, why did he die, why did god do that?"

"Everyone passes away eventually, some sooner than others, Eduda lived a long happy life and he loved all of you so much. I can't answer as to why he was needed now but he was." I wiped her face as a tear fell kissing her head.

"It's ok baby girl." I said, pulling her into my arms as she cried. I looked at Apollo opening my arms as he laid his head on me. I hugged them for a bit before the twins started crying, sensing the energy was off. Alex appeared taking out Matt as Leah grabbed Roman. A small smile appearing on my brother in laws face.

"I heard what you said, thank you." I nodded at him as we walked in the house. Jojo hugging Jayla as Lala and Apollo hugged her. Apollo sat in my lap, his head buried in my neck. I took care of the kids, and made some dinner. I made some baked chicken and used some of the fresh veggies from Maria and Johns garden, roasting them.

"Wado tsunadadatlutugi" (Thank you sweetheart) Maria said gently.

"Gvlielitseha Etsi" I replied smiling at her. I fed the twins as Jayla finally ate a bit. I got with the help of Shawn, Leah and Emily to get all the kids asleep and had them in Jayla's bed here. I saw Jayla doing dishes and walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her causing her to stop. She had been unnaturally quiet today, I knew why but I still didn't like it. I leaned my head on her shoulder kissing her cheek.

"Gvgeyui uwoduhi" (I love you beautiful.)

"I love you too."