Meeting the Family

I looked at the clock and it was 7:15. The boys had been born at 6:15 AM and 6:30 AM respectively. After a bit our moms left so we could rest and I tried to catch a few hours sleep on the very uncomfortable couch. A couple hours later I woke up to a nurse coming to check on Jayla. It woke us both up, they also brought the boys back so she could feed them. I sat up to help because her milk supply had not fully come in yet; but they assured us within a few days it would. Until then she still needed to try and as well pump to help the supply come in. We decided to have the kids and everyone come up tomorrow to give us a day to rest. Everytime the boys fell asleep we would try to sleep but it was almost futile because everytime you'd get comfortable and started to doze someone would come in.

I sat looking at the boys, they were both sleeping in a bassinet and Jayla was sleeping. I had to go to work Monday and I really didn't want to. I wanted time off, I wanted to be with her, with them. I looked up as the door opened and smiled as both our parents, minus Jayla's mom walked in. I stood hugging them as we were all kind of quiet so she could rest.

"Where's etsi?"

"With the kids, everyone is taking turns." John said looking at me.

"Joe they are beautiful." Rebecca said hugging me.

"Thank you."

"How's our daughter?" My dad as looking at Jayla.

"She's doing good, tired and didn't get sleep."

"Because staff kept coming in or your kids were hungry." I heard a mumble and turned looking at my wife as she opened her eyes.

"We didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't edoda." She said moving the bed to a position where she was sitting up and hugged him.

"You feel ok?"

"Yeah, the ice packs they give are amazing." My dad laughed hugging her.

"You did amazing sweetheart, they are beautiful."

"Thank you. How are you guys doing?"

"Now that I get to see these grandbabies great. Someone kept rubbing it in my face."

"Yes, I did, Maria and I got to hold those babies first, after mommy and daddy of course." She said winking at Jayla who laughed.

"Speaking of you two have a lot of people in the waiting room?"

"Who?" I asked

"Both of your siblings are all here as well as the twins, Trin, Kecia and Lina." My mom said holding Matt, John holding Roman.

"What are their names?" Shawn asked as my mom handed him Matt with a smirk on her face. So far the only two other than us to know their names was both our moms.

"John has Leati Roman and you are holding Matthew Shawn." Shawn looked up at me before he looked at Jayla. You could see the tears in his eyes.

"You named him after me?" He said shocked but wiped his face and I saw my dad wipe his face too.

They spent about an hour with us before the boys decided they were hungry and then stepped out so Jayla could feed them. After the boys were done I walked out and got Jon and Josh who came in with Kecia, Trinity and Lina.

"Sorry they were hungry." I said walking into the room

"Joe shut up, it's ok, we know how kids are, especially the boys in this family eat like no tomorrow." Kecia said.

"That's the truth, they act like they are starving." Jayla said holding Roman. As I walked up he looked at me.

"Oh wow, Jayla they are beautiful." Trin said looking at him as she hugged her.

"We got flowers." Jon said kissing her head.

"Thank you, wanna hold him?"

"Hell yeah." He said taking Roman from her while Kecia held Matt.

"What are their names?" Kecai asked looking at the baby in her arms.

"You are holding Matt and Jon has Roman."

"Roman huh?" Josh asked laughing.

JAYLA POV

"Yes, his full name is Leati Roman Anoa'i, trust that uce here didn't like it but it grew on him, if it wasn't for him being Roman so to speak we never would have met." I said looking at him.

"It's cool, see you named little man after Matt."

"Yeah thats Matthew Shawn Anoa'i." I said as he smiled at him.

"How much did your dad cry?" Trin asked smiling at me.

"A little bit then tried to play it off." I said watching them.

"The kids are going to be so in love with them." Lina said before she took Rome and held him.