Unfiltered

"Hey Joe." She said hugging me. "How are Jayla and the kids?"

"They are good, she's at the hotel."

"Can't wait to see her, you ready." I nodded following her to some seats.

"Please welcome my guest, the man with easily the best hair in entertainment, Romance Reigns" I chuckled looking at her

"That's an introduction."

"I think Romance Reigns is the way to go and I wanna thank you for dressing up for the show." I had on jeans and a nice shirt and a blazer.

"I love this show."

"Oh your full of shit." She said joking around

"So what part of Florida did you grow up in?"

"Pensacola. It's kind of like a melting pot, it's a military base down there."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, the Naval base is down there, so NAS, thank you. But yeah it's kind of a different scene, I'm just a kid from a small beach town."

"So let's talk about childbirth." She said laughing.

"Oh yeah, so great." I joked.

"So you saw your daughter being born and I know Jayla just had the twins did you see them too?"

"Yeah I accidentally looked with Jojo, with the twins I was smarter but Jayla did throw me off."

"What happened?"

"Well I was sitting with her and all of a sudden she grabbed me and told me to go get someone cause she had to push, I wasn't expecting it."

"So did the doctor make it in time?"

"For the second one she did. The nurse helped with the first one, by the time she came in his head was just about all the way out."

"Oh wow, really?"

"Yeah, I think she took 3 pushes with our first one and 4 with the second."

"Is that even real?"

"Yeah, for me it was different with G it was a long labor but for Jayla it's pretty quick her mom said it's always been like that for her, she's lucky like she might sit there for like 6 hours tops before she actually pushes but still even that is short because a lot of people have like 36 hour labors and stuff."

"Yeah she's lucky."

"But yeah not really use to seeing how that looks, I mean usually."

"Nice little package ready to party, yeah I know."

"Yeah, I mean you have one. But yeah plus my kids all have a lot of hair so it's not the same, then they have the cheese."

"Excuse you?"