Training

I got dressed tossing on some workout gear.

I thanked Becca telling her the twins just dozed off, and our older three were making puppets

I thanked Becca telling her the twins just dozed off, and our older three were making puppets. She hugged me going in as I got in the car with my dad. Getting to the Performance Center I walked in and went to stretch. I was basically becoming a main trainer here, so I could still work but be home with the kids. I got in the ring taking a few bumps with my dad, I was able to keep up with him better than I had a few weeks ago.

"Ok, I'm old, take it easy. Besides you need more of a challenge." Turning I saw two of my new favorite people to work with down here, there were a small group of the ladies I worked with, Rhea and Bianca being near the top, I also still worked with the guys, mostly Adam because he worked with dad a lot.

"Come on."

"I'm not taking it easy on you." Rhea said smiling as she got in the ring.

"Wouldn't expect less." She was young, early twenties but was so talented and had so much potential, she was a beast. She slammed me roughly to the mat and stopped as I laid there groaning. "Fuck."

"You ok?"

"I'm horrible."

""Girl no your not, your a fucking badass." Biance said watching us. After a few hours of working with both of them I was worn out. I laid on the mat breathing heavily as I stared at the ceiling.

"You still alive?"

"Shut up." I said turning my head looking at my dad who was smirking.

"You have a phone call." I sat up going to the rope and grabbing my phone.

"Hey handsome." I said as my husband's face popped up.

"Hey beautiful, how's the training going?"

"Hard, I suck."

"Not possible, stop being so hard on yourself, you're an amazing athlete Jayla. You just had two amazing babies and I've seen you train, you're still as amazing as you were before you left."

"Thank you." Joe always knew what to say to make me feel better, anytime I was down or I doubted myself he was there to talk me up.

"Got any plans for today?"

"Not really, probably about to grab some food, I might just order the kids pizza for dinner, I'm tired."

"Sorry."

"It's ok, it was worth it."

"Have the kids been a hassle."

"No, they were doing well. I might have movie night tonight."

"Well I hope you guys have fun, I'll probably wait and call you tomorrow that way you can rest."

"Ok, I'll try to watch the show. I hope you have a good match if you have one, you and the boys be safe."

"We will be, just get some rest and quit being so hard on yourself." I went home getting something to eat and spending time with the kids, after they went to bed I took the two hour I had before the twins got up to do a workout in our gym.