History

"We wish you were with us." I smiled at Sasha.

"Me too, but I'll still be out there, just make sure you kick ass for me, all of you. Nice outfit by the way." I said before my music hit and I walked out.

JOE POV

I smiled at my wife's speech she gave. I knew not being in the match bothered her but she didn't show it. She kept it to her and encouraged and pushed her peers. She was a locker room leader even if she didn't see it.

"She doing ok?" I looked up seeing Amy standing there.

"She's bummed she had to miss it." She nodded and I noticed the names on her arms, Jayla's name standing out as it was the biggest.

"Tribute?" I questioned.

"Yeah, for everyone not here."

'It's cool, she' gonna like it."

JAYLA POV

The crowd was loud and I couldn't help but smile. I loved this crowd. I sat down as Steph's music hit and she came out. She was going to be with me, Cole and Corey. After Alexa and Charlotte came out to sit at ringside, they didn't get to participate unfortunately either because they were the champions. Sasha entered at number one and I smiled again seeing her outfit. She had on a Wonder Woman themed outfit.

When she got in the ring she pointed at me and I pointed back us making a 'W' with our hands

"See she's shouting out to Wonder Woman herself, Jayla."

"Nah, Wonder Woman is Linda Carter I just borrowed it." Steph laughed shaking her head at me. "Sasha is already making history being the first entrant."

"Jayla who do you think is going to win?" Corey asked.

"Graves we aren't sure who all is in this so how can I answer that." I smiled as Becky came out. These two were starting and I saw Char glance back at me a smirk on her face as she held up a five. They always joked it wasn't the 4 horsewomen there was 5 because of me.

They were already killing it, and I was so proud of them. Next was Sarah Logan, who was on Smackdown. Next was Mandy Rose.

"Well there's Corey's pick."

"Jayla you are right, that goddess is amazing." The countdown started and I smiled as the crowd popped huge as Lita's music went off.

"Who could forget Raw in 2004 when Lita main evented Raw with Trish Stratus, and won the title." Cole said.

"I can't, that's actually one of my favorite matches and I had the chance to be in that crowd that night." I said as she slid in the ring. You could see how excited she was to be in this, even though she had retired she was doing this.