Annoyance

JAYLA POV

The morning came too early for my liking. Joe had taken me no less than three more times before finally falling asleep, including once on the balcony. I wasn't even nervous about falling because I knew he'd never let me. Now he had a mark at the joint of his neck and shoulder where I bit him trying to keep somewhat quiet. I sighed thinking about him tossing my leg in the crook of his arm and damn near fucking my soul out of my body before he sat in the lounge chair that was on the balcony having me ride him until we both climaxed again. I really wanted more sleep but I knew if I didn't say goodbye to my kids before we caught this straight flight I'd be beside myself.

When we pulled away from the kids I started crying, Joe rubbing my thigh in comfort until I calmed down. I was having separation anxiety. Months with them constantly, then on the road was hard, especially with the twins. They were a few months old and I had carried them nine months and now I was leaving them. I really didn't know how much longer I could do this. Could I keep leaving my family for days to weeks on end, what about when we had more kids. I got ready tossing on a green shirt with my name on it but it was written in DX style, Joe's vest matching by being black with green. My black leggings having green hearts on them. My hair was straight and my eye makeup was green. I walked out with Joe as he walked to the ring. After we left last week, Brock Lesnar destroyed Kurt. Rome grabbed a mic.

"Kurt, you know I respect you as the Raw General Manager but you should have known better. You should have known better, if you kick the big dog out, who's going to protect the yard? Exactly, nobody. That's exactly why Brock Lesnar rag dolled you all over this ring last week." I noticed Corbin smirk and took the mic.

"What are you laughing about? What's so funny, my husband laid your punk ass out last week." That wiped the smirk off his face as he glared at me while Roman took the mic from my hands.

"What did you do? What did you do while he was getting beat down? You just stood there, didn't you? And then what, as soon as Brock looked at you, you ran. You ran like a scared little old-"

"Look Roman, no body liked what Brock Lesnar did last week. That starts from the top down with WWE."

"Hold up, top down? Please tell me you're not about to say what I think you're gonna say? Please tell me you aren't going to suspend Brock Lesnar indefinitely. Please tell me you aren't going to try and postpone this match at Summerslam man, you can not do that."

"Listen that's not gonna happen. I made sure Brock did not get suspended and I made sure that you will get your to compete against Brock for the Universal Championship at Summerslam. I just hope you kick his ass." Kurt said bluntly.

"Wow, that's unprofessional for the General Manager of Raw to say. You can't pick sides, you can't play favorites. And if Brock Lesnar was here-"

"He'd what?" Joe asked interrupting him. "He'd what, look at you one more time so you could run off like a coward again."

"I didn't run off, I chose to be the bigger man. That's something you know nothing about."

"Oh trust me he sure as hell knows more than you about being a bigger man, the only thing you know is being a little bitch."

"You know what I'm getting-" Joe cut him off as he stepped towards me.

"Getting real what?" Joe damn near growled. "Don't step to my wife unless you want me to punch your face in."

"I'm already doing everything around here anyway, I'm not sure what else I could do." Corbin said turning to smirk.

"Well you could have acted like a man last week." Kurt said as Joe and I laughed.