Embarrassment

After spending time with her we met up with Aunt Ata, Dwayne's mom. While we were eating dinner Dwayne and Joe walked up to us. Dwayne bent kissing his mom and the cheek, the action making me smile. He was such a momma's boy and it was cute. I looked up at Joe who was smiling at me. After hugging Ata and Sarona he bent his head kissing me.

"You have a good day?"

"Yeah handsome I did, did you get enough rest?"

"Yes aulelei I did. You coming tonight?" I felt Sarona nudge me and turned looking at her as she smirked and nodded.

"Sure, do I got enough time to finish this?"

"Yeah, you do." Dwayne said.

After eating I hugged Sarona and Ata goodbye and left to go with Dwayne and Joe to set. I bit my lip watching Joe get dressed, he was shirtless and I was not about to lie and say he didn't look good. I walked with him and sat in a chair watching quietly as they worked. They were filming part of the night fight scene tonight wanting to get the dance done tonight and then the next couple nights the fight scene. After this all they had was the rest of the island fight scene. I smiled watching intrigued as Joe did the SivaTau.

I had seen the twins do it countless times over the years but Joe not once, then again it had been part of the twins entrance for quite awhile

I had seen the twins do it countless times over the years but Joe not once, then again it had been part of the twins entrance for quite awhile. Most of the fight with this scene was going to be filmed the next two days. I was falling asleep in my seat by the time they were done since dawn was about to approach. I heard a few chuckles and opened my eyes as I felt arms lift me up. I saw it was Joe and closed my eyes again.

"Wifey is tired." I opened my eyes and blushed.

"Um, hi, I'm Jayla." I said reaching an arm off my husband who laughed as Idris shook my hand.

"Idris, nice to meet you."

"Sleeping beauty woke up." I saw Jason Statham who glanced at me smiling as he was talking with Dwayne.

"Heartbreaker has been up all day. By the way, nice photo."

"What are you talking about?" I groaned as Dwayne smirkingly held up my camera. "Johnson I swear-"

"Let me see." Joe said leaning over and interrupting me. Dwayne showed him the pictures and Joe glanced down at me. "I'm glad I married you."

"Whatever." Glancing at Dwayne he was still smirking as he placed the camera back up. "Jerk." Joe walked off and placed me in the car we had used to get to set.

JOE POV

It was cute seeing her get flustered meeting Idris and Jason, I could tell she liked Idris she had commented before he was attractive, so it was funny to see her get shy. I carried her to our room gently laying her in bed. She was tired and I knew she would only take a few hours to sleep so she wasn't up all night. She was basically going to mostly do her own thing and visit with the family. Aunty Ata was here so I knew she'd spend time with her, knowing Jayla should would ask about stories, history and Ata would tell her everything she could. As worried and stressed she had been since my diagnosis I was thankful and happy to see her relax some.