Birthday Surprise

We were going home and Colby was coming with us.

"Finally I get to see my god kids." He said happily. I saw Seth check his phone smirking and I snatched it. "Jay give it back."

"Becks huh? You like her."

"She's a friend, of course I like her."

"No, that was that happy Colby, that I like a girl look. You like her."

"Yes, but we're just friends, we work together, not a good idea."

"Um do you not see this relationship, not always a bad idea."

"Anyway, my personal life aside you're birthday is Sunday."

"I know that."

"Wanna babysit?" Joe asked

"Huh?" Colby said looking at him.

"Wanna babysit, I wanna have some damn alone time with my wife man." I chuckled as Joe spoke. It was clear he missed me, I missed him too.

"She has her dream match coming up big man don't knock her up."

"He can wear a condom." I joked as Colby laughed at Joe's shocked face.

"Fuck I am." He said speaking. "Never have and you got my last name I ain't never wearing one."

"Joe you better not knock me up. If you want to after the match you can, just let me have it."

"Deal."

"Better make sure your dick knows that deal man." Colby said.

"Can we stop talking about our sex life please."

"Gladly." Colby said as Joe laughed.

Getting home the kids were happy to see us. The twins excited. Colby cried holding them. He was going to make such a good dad one day. I woke up Sunday to Joe and the kids bringing me breakfast in bed. Joe made pancakes, there was bananas in it and he put whipped cream and a candle. He also had made bacon and coffee.

"Mommy we made the pancakes." The kids said jumping on the bed

"Oh you did."

'Yeah but dad made the bacon." Jojo said

"And lit the candles." Apollo said. They sung happy birthday to me and I really wanted to cry. They were so sweet.

"Thank you."

"We made you cards mommy." Lala said as they each handed me a card. I had taught them to make pop up cards and now they were obsessed with doing it.

"These are the best pancakes ever." I said eating as the kids smiled happily. Joe came back with the twins Matt in laid his boot as Jojo held his bottle and Rome in Joe's arms, both eating. We had taken them to the doctor on Wednesday, both upset about their shots but aside from that they were healthy and growing wonderfully.

"I got a surprise for you." Joe said as the doorbell rug. He grabbed the monitor making sure I couldn't see what or who was at the door. He walked out and minutes later I almost knocked the tray off the bed. I quickly put it on the nightstand and leapt up jumping in my brother's arms.

"Alex!" I yelled as he caught me, my head buried in his shoulder.

"Ulihelisdi Udetiyisgv agido." (Happy Birthday sister)

"Wado, I missed you."

"I miss you too." He said pulling back. I looked to Joe hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much." Joe kissed my head, smiling. No words were needed, this was amazing.

"I'm not your only present." Alex said.