Back

I waked into the arena, I knew for a fact Joe was not here yet because I had spoken to him earlier, I new I had a good 20 minutes before he was to get here. I heard a familiar voice and s I turned he corner I smiled, it was the twins and Trin. 

"Uce!"

"O!" I hugged all of them glad to be back.

"Where is big uce?"

"Not here yet, he's on his way though, he doesn't know I'm already here I'm going to surprise him."

"How are you feeling?' Trin asked

"Good, I feel good."

"If you still want that to be a surprise you might wanna hide." I looked up at Josh who was looking behind me as Trin pushed me behind some crates as I heard Joe's voice.

"What's up ya'll?"

"Not much just got here, where's wifey?"

"She's supposed to be coming back today I think, at least over the weekend that was the plan Steph had for her, I talked to her a little bit ago she isn't in yet."

"Bet you'll be glad to see her again." Jon said with amusement in his voice.

"You have non idea, I'm going to go put this stuff up, catch you later." As he walked off I walked back out watching him intently. The trio turned looking at me Jon chuckling.

"We family so I know I'll be at the wedding but yeah ya'll getting married."

"And having babies." Josh said after Jon in a girly voice causing Trin and I to laugh.

"One step at a time. I'm going to his locker room." I walked off and getting to the room they were surprisingly letting him have alone I still heard movement and knew he had not left. I wanted to surprise him but I guess this would work too. I knocked softly on his door.

"One sec." I heard his soft deep voice reply from the other side. I heard him come close before the door opened his jaw dropping in shock at seeing me. "Jayla."

"Hey hand-" I was cut off by Joe jerking me to him and kissing me passionatly yet rough all at the same time. The door closed and I felt my back against it in seconds Joe swallowing the soft moan ta left my lips a groan from him following. His hands slid from the face down my body until he got to my legs. He tapped my hip and I put my arms around his neck jumping. Joe took a hand and turned the lock on the door as I took the chance kissing his neck. When I let my tongue trace his neck right below his ear his grip thightend and he groaned; that was his spot. I pulled his hair making him moan.

"Baby girl." Joe looked at me before smirking and pulling my hair kissing and sucking my neck, causing me to moan out his name.

"Joe." One of his hands slid up my shirt. I pulled back taking it off as I watched Joe's stormy eyes darken in lust. I grabbed Joe's shirt tugging it from between our bodies as I took it off him, admiring his chest, tracing the intricate tattoo that covered his pec. Joe put me down, his warm hands tracing the top of my shorts. He bend down kissing my body along the way as he pulled them off.

JOE POV

I tried to keep her moans as quiet as I could considering we were at work. If I wasn't kissing her she was kissing my shoulder and neck stiffiling her moans. I was doing the same, I had missed her and the feel of her body drove me insane. Nothing could beat this, beat us. I knew I was not going to last much longer and from the way she was reacting to me she wasn't either.

"Jayla." I groaned out softly as her nails roughly raked against my back.

"Ah, Joe-" I quickly kissed her passionatly swallowing her loud moan. I was right behind her moaning into our kiss. I placed my head against her as we both got our breathe back.