Home

I was grateful they were here, I actually got to eat lunch and they fed the boys some bottles. After they left I pumped while the boys slept and I watched my husband dozing on the small couch, his tall frame not entirety fitting. I heard a knock and looked up as Steph and Paul walked in. Paul set the flowers and balloons on the table behind the bed.

"Hi how are you feeling?" Steph asked softly as she hugged me.

"Good."

"Hey baby girl." Paul said hugging me. I watched them look into the bassinets as they smiled.

"Aww, they're so cute." Steph said smiling at them.

"They're perfect honey." Paul said smiling up at me. He looked over at Joe "He looks exhausted."

"We haven't got much sleep. I mean having extra help from nurses who can take them to a nursery is awesome but there's always someone coming in." I looked to the door as it opened. "See." I said as he chuckled and Joe stirred yawning as he opened his eyes. He saw the nurse and sat up.

"Everything good?"

"Yes, just checking vitals and giving wifey here some medicine."

"Ok, hey Paul hey Steph." He said as Steph hugged him.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"You guys have a very big family." The nurse said smiling at us.

"Blessed." Joe said smiling.

"Are the kids coming?" I asked Joe a little while later.

"Yeah, they are coming a little later."

I started dosing again, smiling as I felt Joe hold my hand. I woke up when the door opened and I heard hushed voices. I smiled seeing my brothers and the kids.

"I think they are asleep be quiet." I heard Sam say softly.

"Aww, they're so tiny." I opened my eyes hearing Jojo's voice and smiled seeing the kids around the bassinet holding the twins. I couldn't help but smile as I watched my three children gush over their new siblings. I wiped my face silently wiping the tears from my eyes. Sam sensed my movement lifting his head and smiling softly at me. Alex noticed it and turned smiling.

"Mommy!" The kids said a little loudly startling Joe awake.

"Shhh." Sam said sternly but cracking a smile.

"Hey babies." I said opening my arms as they hugged me.

"Be gentle with her guys." Joe said.

"Daddy" They all jumped on him as he chuckled.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked bending to hug me.

"Good, I mean a little sore but I'm good."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you, how are Emily and Liam?"

"Good, they send their love, and Liam got these for the boys?" Sam said, handing me a bag that had two teddy bears in it.

"Aww, tell him his cousins love it." I said turning to look at Alex "Hi, big head."

"Shut up." He said playfully before hugging me. One of the boys started fussing and Alex pulled back from me. I noticed it was Matt and Alex looked at me. "Can I hold him?"

"He's your nephew you don't have to ever ask." Joe said as Alex looked at him smiling as he picked the baby up, gently rocking him.

"I wanna hold him?" Jojo said

"Me too."

"Me three." I laughed at my kids already arguing

"Sit down the three of you." Joe said taking Roman and gently holding him so his siblings could hold him as well, Joe helping support him.

After the kids finally left after a few hours we were finally alone. I couldn't wait to go home tomorrow and start some kind of normal. I knew Joe would have to leave in a few days and thank god my mom was staying at the house for a while and that dad and Becca had moved to Florida, they lived in Orlando but it was only about an hour away and they were planning on coming a lot, and Alex was going to stay a few weeks. We really didn't do much, watched some movies on the tv the hospital had and tried to relax. Twins were definitely a struggle but I was thankful it seemed like they were getting on some form of schedule. I was able to feed one then the other would be hungry. Joe is trying to help as much as possible. I admired how he was so hands on with them, and not just them but all the kids; I really appreciated it.

Getting home I smiled seeing the banner our family had hung and that the fridge had freezer ready meals. Home Cooked and ready to thaw or throw straight in the over or crock pot. It would make it a lot easier, even though I know mom was probably going to cook a lot while she was here. We spent the time as a family, getting used to everything. The kids bless them anytime the boys cried even in the middle of the night they would get up to see if they were ok. We had to keep telling them it was ok and they didn't need to always get up. I loved how in love with their little brothers they were, especially Apollo he loved being a big brother and not the baby anymore. He was always a shadow to anyone who had the boys.

"I don't want to leave." I looked at Joe as he watched the boys sleeping. The house was quiet with all the kids asleep, he would be leaving tomorrow. Needing to be back at Raw on Monday.

"I know handsome." I said standing behind him and putting my arms around his waist, my hands resting on his chest "I wish you could stay too but I know you gotta work, you deserve this."

"So I wanna be with you guys, we just had them, took some photos and now I'm leaving and they are days old, it sucks."

"I know handsome, I wish I could make it easier." Joe hugged me to him as we fell asleep.

To say having him gone was easy was a lie, I was honestly exhausted. Trying to handle newborn twins who sometimes stayed on a schedule and others did what they wanted and sometimes in tandem was hard enough, adding three other kids, with homework and after school activities was daunting. It seemed harder than it was with Cat and Apollo, then again I didn't have twins. I was so happy my mom had stayed, she was a god send helping me out and Lina had basically taken over getting the kids to practices and stuff.

I was exhausted but was trying to watch Raw, Joe was in the opening segment, as he came to the ring commentary spoke saying that we had the babies. He ended up having a match with Kevin which turned into a tag match with Seth but I never saw what happened, falling asleep until the twins woke up around 3am.