Dreams do Come True

JAYLA POV

I hated leaving the kids with Becca and Joe's mom but they assured us it was ok and told me to go. I still kept not wanting to do the show. We had an appointment for Joe where they gave him a stronger pill that was an oral chemotherapy pill. He had to change his eating habits a bit some things he was annoyed with like cutting down heavily on any drinking, and shellfish, red meat. It was mostly light fish, chicken and he was ok with the bison he already ate. Yesterday he had slept a lot and barely ate, having a bad dad, and I hated it. We were lucky he was blessed, a lot of people had it a lot worse. We were going to Hawaii soon, he was filming a movie with Dwayne, I was nervous but I knew if any first movie one with D was the best. It was funny that we both got a movie role because of Dwayne.

Getting to the arena I met with Sandra, she had left the company a couple years ago but I still had her making most of my gear. I hugged her tightly. I hadn't seen her for a while.

"How's he doing?"

"Good, thank you so much for doing this on such short notice."

"You know I always got you baby. Take care of yourselves."

I pulled out the tops and the pair of pants smiling. They looked perfect. They were crop tops style one having Reigns on the back with his birth year and the other had Anoa'i on the back and his old jersey number, I had implemented the logo I helped Steph come up with. The pair of tights with the second outfit had his name down the side. Joe had no clue about these so I know he'd be shocked. I planned on hiding it until I wore them too. I slipped the first shirt on with a pair of black tights.

"That fits great sweetie." Sandra said, smiling. I tried on the second outfit and liked it even more but that was for tomorrow. I put the first outfit back on and tossed on a hoodie to cover my top.

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." I walked to glam to get ready.

"Hey Leslie, can you cut my hair?" I asked sitting down.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She chopped my hair and I ended up having it to about my chin.

I had never had a cut like this in my life, but looking at it, I really liked it

I had never had a cut like this in my life, but looking at it, I really liked it. Having hair that went all the way down my back this was nice, a lot lighter. I tossed a beanie on covering it up. I walked to the locker room seeing Amy and Trish talking. They stopped hugging me as they saw me.

"Hey sweetie how are you?"

"Doing ok, came to talk about the match?"

"It's your dream so whatever you want to do I'm down." Amy said smiling at me. "You look nervous."

"I am, and I'm still not sure I should do this."

"Jayla, Joe is a tough guy, he's going to be ok, stop worrying so much." Trish said, smiling.