25 years pt 2

Getting to the other arena I saw Shane waiting. He immediately took me to the entrance handing me off to dad.

"We were wondering if you'd get here on time." He said hugging me.

"Aye there's our girl." I smiled at Scott who pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Scott, how are you?"

"Doing good sweetie."

"Hi Uncle Paul, Sean."

"Hey baby." They both hugged me, Brain and Billy walked up hugging me.

""There's our unofficial mascot."

"Pregnancy looks good on you kiddo." Brian said.

"Thank you." I took the glowsticks Paul handed me.

"You ready?" I laughed looking at him.

"Shouldn't you be asking the crowd that?"

"Oh I will but this is different you have always been the unofficial official member of DX and the Kliq, tonight though they all know it."

"What was it you always told me, I was born for this." I said smirking as their music started. I was going with Dad and Paul. The small building made the crowd so much louder within the small space. Dad walked out first and then Paul nudged me to follow him so I wasn't last. I stood on the turnbuckle and tossed out the sticks. The crowd was so hyped to see them and I could see a few people shocked I was with them. Being out here with them was electric and a whole nother level. The crowd was chanting DX as I looked around smiling.

"25 years and everybodys been asking me give us your most favoritest moment in 25 years and I'm thinking to myself 25 years, I can't even remember 25 minutes ago" Dad said slinging his arm around Hunter's shoulder as I stood nearby laughing at him "25 years and our little unofficial member over her is all grown up, married and having babies, my baby isn't a baby anymore." He said fake crying.

"Shawn I'm pretty sure the question was regarding the past 25 years here not our girl." H said chuckling

"Seriously but I can show, I've been going through my head now-"

"That's dangerous." I said as they looked at me, everyone laughing.

"True, but anyway I've been going through my head thinking to myself certainly one of my favorites was the time we had that big huge kielbasa thingy and of course-."

"Woah, no you can't tell that story here Shawn." H said

"Ok I'll leave that one alone well then we have the Christmas story we were all wrapped up and then we took all the you know the paper-"

"Nope you can't tell that one."

"Well but, I mean we, our bodies were so hairy-"

"Hey, no one wants to hear that thank you-" I said cutting him off

"Anyway."H said

"You know what bothers me more than anything, I used to be the boss of this group and now you're like the boss of everything." Dad said waving his arm.

"I mean he did marry the boss' daughter." I said chuckling.

"He's strict, I don't get to do anything anymore. Thankfully even though I can't talk about it, you all can watch it all you have to do is subscribe to the WWE Network for just $9.99 a month." The crowd kinda boo'd, if I was being honest I can see why it seems like everydamn payperview the shit lagged or cut off and kept fucking up, if I was someone paying for it I'd be hella pissed too.