Tony Padilla [1]

A/N
This is my first time writing about Tony, do you want me to write about him more?

A/NThis is my first time writing about Tony, do you want me to write about him more?

Imagine your best friend, Tony, picked you up after a party

Your POV

"D-did you knowwww." I giggled as Tony helped me up the stairs and into his room.
"Did I know what?" He laughed lightly, placing me down on his bed.
"I'm n-not drunk." I slurred, causing Tony to laugh lightly.
"Oh, of course you're not Y/N!" He rolled his eyes jokingly, "So it wasn't you that Zach was telling me about when he told me you did seven rounds of vodka shots with Monty, Jessica and Justin one after another and then danced on a table."
"N-nope not me." I giggled, "Must be my secret twin that no one knows about."
"Oh well what's your twin's name?" Tony asked.
"She's calledddd." I thought for a second, "Gertrude!"
Tony laughed once again and just nodded, "Ah right, of course, makes sense. Y/N and Gertrude, I should've guessed."

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke once again.
"I want a hug, now!" I grinned and Tony raised his brow, shaking his head slightly. I frowned and pouted, stretching out my arms and wiggling my fingers, signalling to him that I wasn't going to give up.
"Only if you go to sleep after," Tony shrugged his shoulders, "And if you puke on this leather. I'm going to have to kick your ass."
"You would never do that to me." I pouted, "B-but deal."

Tony bent down and gave me a tight hug. After a few seconds, I felt myself drift off in his arms. I was going to regret getting this drunk when I woke up.