Scott Reed [9] Part 1

Your POV

Scott and I very rarely fought but when we did, our arguments ended pretty badly. I mean the last time we argued was around three months or so ago but it ended with us not talking to each other for almost two weeks. This being said, I was currently pacing around my bedroom as Scott sat on the edge of my bed, head in his hands. We had been arguing for almost half an hour now and honestly, I had lost hope.
"Tell me how you hate me!" I growled, facing him and looking him directly in the eyes.
He didn't respond.
"I really wish you never dated me!" I spat, causing him to give me a sad look.
I knew that as a bit far but we had been arguing for so long that I had just given up with caring.
"Tell me how you hate me." I said once again.
"I don't." He rolled his eyes causing me to sarcastically laugh.
"Lies! Come on, keep telling me lies." I scoffed, finally losing it.
I went to continue but finally Scott snapped.

"Hate me, hate me! 'Tell me how you hate me'." Scott mocked me and I rolled my eyes.
He finally stood up, grabbing his jumper from his bed.
"Date me, break me. I bet you can just easily replace me, right?" He frowned, pulling his hoodie over his head.
"Oh grow up." I growled, "You act like I have loads of guys trying to get with me."
"Do you not now?" Scott shrugged and I raised my brow, shocked by his comment.
"You know what, fuck you!" I spat, "I can't deal with your shit right now. There is a thin line between all of this love and hate and I think maybe we have crossed too far over the other side..."
"Maybe we have." He shrugged his shoulders, grabbing his phone, "But oh well because I'm just trash and you can easily replace me."
Without another word, Scott pushed past me and walked out of my bedroom. I heard my front door slam and his car speed out of the driveway. The moment I realised that he had actually left, I let tears spill down my cheeks, realising that I had possibly lost him for good.