Jeff Atkins [11]

Your POV

My boyfriend, Jeff, and I were sprawled lazily on the sofa, watching some random show on Netflix. It was around 8 pm and Jeff and I had been sat together in this position for around two hours now. I could be doing the most boring activity with Jeff and somehow he would make it the best experience ever.

As Jeff and I continued to stay sat on the sofa, a random burst of energy flooded through my veins. I had no idea what to do with the energy so I continued to sit on the sofa silently for a few more moments.
"We should do something!" I said, grabbing Jeff's arm, causing him to turn towards me.
"Like what?" He yawned.
"Hmm..." I paused for a second, grabbing my phone and unlocking it.
I scrolled through my apps and opened up Spotify, shuffling my happy playlist. Jumping up off of the sofa, I pushed the coffee table into the corner and placed my phone onto it as it played my music.
"What are you doing?" Jeff raised his brow slightly, clearly confused.

"Come on! Come dance with me!" I giggled, extending my arm and offering him my hand.
He huffed slightly but took my offer, grabbing my hand. I eagerly pulled him up off of the sofa and he stood just inches away from me. As the song began to pick up pace, we both began to jump around whilst holding hands. We were both giggling like crazy and smiling as we danced terribly and embarrassed ourselves.

The song changed and it turned into a slow song and both Jeff and I stopped jumping around. Jeff placed his hands around waist and I wrapped my own around his neck, pulling him slightly closer to me. We swayed in silence for a few moments and we pushed our foreheads together, taking a second to enjoy the moment. Taking the chance, I closed the small gap between us and we shared a short and sweet kiss whilst we continued to sway in the middle of the living room. We both pulled away and Jeff grabbed my hand, spinning me around carefully. I giggled as he gripped my waist once again and continued to dance slowly.
"I love you so much Y/N." Jeff smiled, showing his perfect teeth.
"I love you too Jeff." I smiled, closing the gap once again and giving him a peck on the lips.