Intro

What people don't know

I'm sitting at the ground in a room, footsteps approach.

My heart is pounding in my chest and i'm out of breath. I look down at my shirt, it used to be white but it's now red. It's covered in blood which is partly mine. My hands are shaking which causes that the knife i have drops on the ground. SHIT! That made way too much sound! I hear the footsteps going quicker and quicker and i hold in my breath. I close my eyes and i just pray that the person doesn't hear me. The footsteps stop in front of the door, I don't move and I'm still holding in my breath. I see the shadow standing in front of the door and i just hope that the person keeps on walking. Then i hear something falling from the otherside of the house, no nononononono Corbs be quiet!! Please let Corbs be okey! I lift up my shirt and i look at the wounds, they're not that bad but they hurt. I'm losing a shit load of blood and that's not good. This needs to end and be over.

"Elle!!" I hear far away, "Be quiet Corbs" I say and i'm so scared. Then i suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and i open my eyes super quick that i'm blinded by the light. I rub my eyes and i look around me, pfieu it was a dream I think and i'm relieved. "You had that nightmare again huh?" Corbs asks and i nod. "Yup having it a lot lately" i say and Corbs nods. My shirt is soaking wet from all my sweat, it's gross and it also smells awful. "What time is it?" I ask, Corbs grabs his phone "It's 6.07am, we need to go soon cause we need to pick up the keys at 9am and it's a 2 hour drive if we're lucky" I nod and I walk to the small and gross bathroom, I quickly shower and i just throw on a bralet with some sport shorts and a black hoodie. "You coming Elle?" Bean yells from the room, "Yehes" I say annoyed and i put my long and wavy dark blond hair in a bun. I look in the mirror one more time and then i walk to the room, I throw the few things i own in a bag and I walk to the door where Corbs is waiting. I look over my shoulder to the dirty motel room we stayed in for 3 days, I slam the door behind me and i walk to the old and rusty car me and Corbs bought. We both get in and the roadtrip to a new life begins.