Chapter 3

Me and Corbs are moving in the last bits of stuff, I'm in the small living room area and i'm putting some framed photos on the coffee table. When it's lunchtime we've put everything in place, I took the largest bedroom but me and Corbs always sleep together so i don't get my nightmares. In the motel last night we were in separate beds and well you saw how that went...

I change into black dress that has little dots on it, it is way too girly for me to be honest but the fabric is so soft! I usually just wear some sneakers with it to make it less girly. I put some concealer on my break out cause i can't go into a job interview with some huge ass pimples.

Me and Corbs decided that i would take a job at a restaurant and that he would do a library. He's always been the smart one so the library fits him, plus i got some experience with working in a restaurant. But first me and Corbs are gonna get some lunch cause we're starving. We saved a lot of money last year so that's why we're going out for lunch.

When we arrive at the restaurant Corbs immediately gets girl attention, and i get it. He's pretty handsome, I am very proud that i am his twin! We order some food and then we go separate ways, I go to the restaurant and Corbs goes back to our apartment. He didn't feel that good today. I grab my phone to start google maps, I just fixed my screen cause it was so broken that i almost couldn't see what was on my screen. I start google maps and i start walking, I grab my earphones from my lil back pack, I hate those earphones so much! They always get tangled. I just stopped caring so the knot in it.

When i arrive at the restaurant i go in and i have the job interview, it went pretty good!! They're gonna call me tomorrow morning and then i know if they'll take me or not.

When i arrive back at our apartment Corbs lays in my room, I sit down at the bed and i look at his face. He's sleeping right now but he doesn't look very good. He's all pale and stuff, I lay my hand on his sweaty and hot forehead. He definitely has a fever, I don't have a good feeling about this. It feels like it's way worse than it looks.... He wakes up from my touch and he rubs in his eyes, "Hi" I say and i lay a cold and wet towel on his forehead to cool him down. "Hi" he replies with a very weak voice, "You feel horrible don't you?" I say and Corbs nods. This isn't good i just feel it.