Chapter 35

I walk up to them with Daniel's coffee in my hand, I made a leaf on it again. I'm starting to get better at those drawings! "Here you go" I say while i put the coffee down. "Oh Elle can i give you our order?" Esther says, i nod, I grab my blocknote. "Pancakes, baked eggs and the wafels please" Esther says with a smile. I return the smile, "It will be right there!" I say and i turn around to tell Jonah the order, I tell him what we need. I just keep standing there and i listen to what Daniel and Esther are saying, "she has beautiful hair doesn't she" Esther says, "Yeah she does! It suits her really good" Daniel replies. I feel my cheeks heating up, he thinks my hair looks good? It suits me? No Elle! This is exactly what he wants, he wants you to fall for him and then he'll break your heart in front of the whole school! I shake my head and i look at Jonah, "I'm almost done Elle!" Jonah yells, "okey! Just call me when you're ready!" I reply. I walk back to the bar and i look at Esther, she really thinks my hair is beautiful? "Hey Elle I wanted to ask you something" Esther says while she looks at me with an exciting face, "yeah?" I say while i lean on the bar. "How did your hair get so long?" I have my hair in a ponytail right now and it reaches till just below my heart. "uh i don't really know, I just never go to a hairdresser" I say while i awkwardly smile. "I'm gonna try that! Your hair is beautiful!!" Esther says and she walks away. I feel that my cheeks heat up a bit, I've never been good at taking compliments. Daniel laughs and he looks at me, "not good at taking compliments huh?" he says. I just frown and i walk away.

When the work shift is over i say goodbye to Jonah and i walk to my car, I throw my lil backpack in it. I'm wearing my normal clothes now, I grab my phone and i look if i missed any texts. Nope didn't miss anything, well i don't even have friends who should text me. I put my phone away and i drive back home. When i arrive there i immediately walk to Corbs his room, he's sitting in his bed with his laptop on his lap. "Hey" I say while i sit down next to him, "What are you watching?" I ask while i look at the laptop. "I found the avatar online! You know the series?" he says with an exciting face. "Uhh you mean the one we used to watch when we were little?" I ask confused. "Yes that one!" he says, "We should totally watch that" I say and i smile. "Yeah we should!!" Corbs says. He puts his laptop away, "Let's make some dinner" he says while he swings his legs out of the bed. I smile and i shake my head, this boy is making me forget all the problems we have, plus he makes me forget the lack of sleep i have right now. I rub in my eyes, ah shit. I forgot about the mascara, we're not gonna wear that anytime soon. I quickly walk to the bathroom to wash my face. When i get in the kitchen i see that Corbs already made up the table, I smile, "What's on the menu?" I ask while i walk to our kitchen, "Mac n cheese!!" Corbs yells like a little kid. This is exactly why i love him so much! Even though he's 18 years old he still acts like a 5 year old sometimes. I shake my head and laugh, "Sure let's make that" I say while i start.

When it's done i put it on two plates and i walk to our small table. "Let's watch avatar!" Corbs says while he opens his laptop, I just nod.

We just sit at the table and watch avatar for a couple of hours, I feel that my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier, I look at Corbs and i see that he has the same. I put the serie on pause and i close the laptop, "let's go to bed" I say and Corbs just nods. I help him up and i walk to his room with him. I throw some sweatpants and a shirt at him, "Here go change you've been sitting in these clothes the whole night and day" I say and i leave the room. I enter mine and i change into a black t-shirt and some black sportleggings. You could say that black is my colour, I always wear black. And sometimes like today i wear grey. I walk back to Corbs his room, he also changed. Unlike me Corbs always wears a lot of colours, sometimes pink sometimes blue. And purple is also in his closet. Of course he also owns black clothes cause we are twins after all. I get in the bed, "Goodnight" I say and "Goodnight Ellie" Corbs replies. I just smile, I slowly drift asleep with that smile still on my face.