Chapter 8

I'm sitting on the ground in a room, my hands are shaking which causes the knife that i have in my hands to fall. NO! That made wayyyy to much sound! I look at my once white t-shirt.

I hear the footsteps coming closer to me, I close my eyes and i hold my breath. Please walk further! I see the shadow under the door, I bet that the person their hand is going to the doorknob. Suddenly i hear a loud sound coming from the other side of the house, NO! Corbs! I told him to keep quiet! I hear that the footsteps go away, I look at my shirt again and i slowly lift it up, I look at the wounds. They're not that bad but i did lose a shit load of blood.

I grab the knife and i hold it tight, I pull myself up to the shelf. When i'm standing I almost fall down again cause of my shaky legs. After a minute the shaking stops a bit, I let go of the shelve and i see that i left a bloody handprint on the shelf. I hold the knife even tighter when i walk to the door, my hand reaches to the doorknob when i hear a scream, it's the voice of a woman. MOM! I don't think of the consequences when i open the door and i run out of the room.

"ELLE!" I hear someone scream and it startles me, I immediately open my eyes and sit up straight in my bed. My shirt is soaking wet from my sweat. I look around me and i see Corbs, he's safe! I hug him tightly, I don't care bout my sweat or that i stink. I just want to hug Corbs and never let him go again. "You okey?" he asks and i just nod, no i'm not okey but if i tell that to him he's gonna worry bout me. "You should've slept next to me Elle" he says and i nod. I let go of him and sit up straight. "I need to learn to sleep alone Corbs" I say and he nods, "I know but you can't go on like this, you aren't sleeping plus i can feel that you're super scared right now" I just shrug my shoulders. "How did you know bout my nightmare?" I ask Corbs while i look at my hands. "Twin thing i guess" I nod and i look at the time, it's now 3 am. I still got time to sleep, I need to be at work at 7 am so that means that i need to wake up at 5.30 am. I let myself fall back to the pillows, "can you stay here?" I ask Corbs and he nods. I never ask him things only when i really need him and that's now. I just need some rest, I can't live without any less sleep.