Chapter 56

When we arrive at his house i am honestly shook, his house is huge!! It looks like a freakin palace! "Well uh yeah this is my house" Daniel says while he opens the front door, I just look around me with an open mouth. "This place is huge" I say while i look around. "yeah yeah i know.. My parents wanted a big house" he says while he awkwardly laughs, "it's beautiful" I say while i look around me. "So uh do you want to drink something?" he asks while he walks to the kitchen, I follow him and i sit down at a chair. "Uh yeah sure" I say and he opens the fridge and he grabs a bottle filled with apple juice, "So uh what do you want?" he asks while he steps aside so i can check what's inside, "Some coke is fine" I say and he nods. He grabs the coke and pours it in a glass for me, he takes the apple juice. I bite my lip so i don't laugh, but it is kinda cute tho. An 18 year old boy who is drinking apple juice. "Soo let's start!" he says and he walks to his room. While we're walking i try to get my hair braided out but it's not really working. It's all tangled up together and i bet i look ridiculous. "Oh do you want to brush your hair?" Daniel asks when we enter his room, "Oh if you have a brush then yes please" I say and i look around me. His room is huge! He has a huge ass bed and a couch with a tv. He also has 2 guitars, a keyboard and a cello in his room. "I'll go grab one!" he says and he leaves the room. I just walk around and look around me, he has a bathroom connected to his room and it is also huge! He has a bathtub and a shower plus a huge sink! I enter it and i look in the mirror, omg i look awful. My scratch on my cheek started bleeding again, I look around me for some toilet paper or something when Daniel enters the bathroom. "Here you go" he says while he hands me the hairbrush, "Thanks" I say and i start brushing my hair. Daniel opens a cabinet and he grabs a first aid kit. "You need to clean that scratch on your cheek" he says while he grabs some alcohol and toilet paper. "Oh yeah" I say.

When i finally brushed my hair i want to put it in a bun cause i look disgusting, "You have incredibly long hair" Daniel says while he looks at me. I laugh, "No do i?" I say shocked. Daniel also starts laughing, I flip my hair forward so i can make a bun or something but i can't find my hair ties. Huh? I just had them! I stand up straight again and i look around me, well fine then i won't wear a bun. "Soo where's that alcohol thingie again?" I ask while i look around me. "Oh here!" Daniel says while he holds it up, he pours some off it on a piece of toilet paper and hands it to me. I lean closer to the mirror so i can get a closer look, when i touch it with my finger i flinch cause of the pain. I grab the piece of toilet paper and i go to my face, my hands are shaking cause i know the pain it's gonna cause. I slowly put it closer and closer, I close my eyes and then i push it against my skin. I clench my jaw so i don't make a sound, but this shit hurts! After like 10 seconds i open my eyes again and i immediately let go of the soaked toilet paper. I feel tears coming up in my eyes cause of the burning pain, but i blink them away. "Are you okey?" Daniel asks, "I am fine, let's just start with the project" I say and he nods. We walk back to his room, we sit down at his huge ass desk and we start with the assignment.

After like an hour we're pretty far and we hear a knock on his door, "Yeah?" daniel says and he looks over his shoulder. A woman enters the room, "Oh sorry dani boy, I didn't know you had company" she says and Daniel's cheek heat up and turn red. I laugh in myself, Dani boy? "It's okey mom" he says and she smiles. "Who is this? Is this the girl from the restaurant?" she asks and Daniel's cheeks get even more red than they already were. "Yeah yeah she is, this is Elle" he says while his whole face starts to get red. "Well hello Elle, you indeed have beautiful long hair" she says and Daniel shakes his head, "Mom this is enough go" he says and he starts pushing her out the door. He closes the door behind him and i burst into laughter. He awkwardly joins me and his face gets even more red. "I'm sorry for my mom" he says while he scratches his neck and looks at me. "Oh it's fine, i think i got a new name for you Dani boy" I say and he buries his face in his hands, "Please nooo" he says and i laugh.