Chapter 110

When we arrive at the hospital i quickly walk to the elevator, I really don't care about the pain in my knee right now. I push the button multiple times in a row, in the hope the elevator will be there faster. "I'm going to be in the cafeteria" he says, he grabs my hand and squeezes in it, "I really hope he will wake up" he says and he walks away. I really like it that he respect my privacy and boundaries. He really listened to what i told him. He's just been so cute! He didn't tried to kiss me or made me feel uncomfortable.

I snap back into reality when i hear the pinging sound from the elevator, I quickly get in and i push on the button to the 2nd floor. That's the floor where Corbs is. When I finally arrive there i run to Corbs his room, my knee is killing me at the moment but i ignore the pain, Corbs is more important. I run into Corbs his doctor and i grab him by his arm, "Did something happen already?" I ask and he shakes his head no. I let go of him and i continue to run to Corbs his room. When i get there i let myself fall onto the chair and i grab Corbs his hand. "It's time to wake up Corbs!!" I say and i squeeze his hand. He doesn't react or anything but i didn't really expected him to react. I've read some stories that the coma patient woke up after a week, but i also read that some of them woke up the same day. Unfortunately i also read some stories of patiens that never woke up again...

I know that Corbs is a fighter so i have good hope.

I just sit there and the hours slowly pass, Corbs still hasn't shown any sign of movement. The nurse has been around for 3 times already to check his vitals. They don't tell me anything, they just write something down and then they walk away.

Then i hear a knock on the door and i see Daniel's head popping through the door, "I need to go to training right now" he says and he enters the room, he looks at Corbs and he looks back at me, "Here's some money for a cab back to my house if you want to go home, I'm gonna be back in 4 hours. I'll text you the address, could you text me if you go back so i won't drive here for nothing" he says and I just nod, he pushes the money in my hands and he exits the room again.

I have literally no idea about the time, I grab my phone and i see that it's already 4pm I've been here for a while. My stomach is starting to growl and i slowly get up from the chair, I suddenly feel the pain in my knee again and i can't really walk. But i do need some food so i just bite through the pain, I walk to the cafeteria and i buy a sandwich with the money for the cab, I still have plenty left cause he gave me 250 dollars. I slowly walk back while pulling my leg behind me, it's gotten worse, I should've listened to Daniel. When i arrive back at Corbs his room i sit down at the chair, "Okey so i just bought a chicken sandwich, I know they are your favorite! So if you'd just wake up you could have a piece" I say. I know that he can hear me, that's what the doctors told me, but I get no reaction. I sigh and i start eating my sandwich.

A few more hours have passed and I hear a knock on the door which makes me snap out of my thoughts. I look up and i see Jonah standing there, "Hey" he says and he walks up to me. I immediately get up and i pull him into a hug, "Nothing happened yet huh?" he asks while he rubs my back, I shake my head no in his chest and a few tears start to roll down my cheeks. "But what the hell happened to you? I know you had a fight with that bitch cause you texted me but i didn't know it was so serious!" Jonah says while he let's go off me and he sits down in the chair next to me. I tell him everything what happened, I also tell him about Daniel the guy where i'm kinda living right now, the guy that i like.