Chapter 44

When i wake up cause of the annoying sound my alarm makes i am blinded by the light. I totally forgot to close the blinds last night, when i look to the side i see that Corbs isn't laying in the bed. I immediately jump up and i run to the living room, "Corbs!" I yell and i look around me. I start to feel anxious and my breath goes up. "Yeah?" is what i hear, it's a really weak noise. I look over my shoulder and i see that Corbs slowly walks out of the bathroom with some black joggers and a purple sweater. "Ohh there you are!" I say and i run up to him to give him a hug. "Haha i'm here" he says, when he finishes his sentence he needs to cough a lot. I slowly let go of him and i look at him, "Are you feeling okey?" I ask concerned. "Yeah yeah i am fine, i think i just catched a cold" he says and he shrugs his shoulders, I don't really believe it so i keep looking at him with an concerned face. "I am really fine Ellie! You don't need to worry bout me!" he says and i nod. "Okey then, if you say so" I say, I am going to grab the thermometer, I need to get his temperature. If he has a fever we need to go to the hospital as soon as we can. They told me that if he has a fever he might have a virus. "Corbs do you know where the thermometer is?" I ask while i enter the kitchen. "uhh in that drawer?" he says while he points at one. I open it and yup there it is. "I am going to take your temperature, if it's nothing then it's nothing, but maybe there's something wrong" I say while i take his temperature. When i take it back it shows 98 °F, you have a fever when it's 100.4 °F, and no i did not know that i googled it. "Okey no fever, but it's close tho" I say and i put the thermometer back again. "Well why don't you test me tomorrow again?" Corbs says and i nod, "I will do that" I say. "Sooo what do you wanna eat?" I ask and Corbs shrugs his shoulders, just some cereal i think" I nod and i grab two bowls. I put our cereals in it and then i add some milk. We both sit down at the table and eat our cereals, "So what did you and Jack do yesterday?" i ask while i take a spoon with cereals. "Uhh we watched tiktoks, oh and we also made some! Do you want to see them?" he asks and he has a huge smile on his face. "Yeah sure!" I say and Corbs immediately grabs his phone and he shows me the tiktoks they made. They did the 'why u so obsessed with me' dance and some other tiktoks. "They're pretty good!" I say and Corbs his smile gets even bigger. "I had so much fun! But at 8 Jack had to go home" he says, "Ohh and when did you go to bed?" I ask. "His mom helped me get to your room and then i immediately fell asleep." he says and i nod, "Okey" I say and i take another spoon with cereals. "And what did you and Jonah do?" he asks while he takes some cereals, "He took me to the beach on his motorcycle, it was so cool!!" I say and i smile when i think back to the moments on the motorcycle, "Nice!" Corbs says.

The rest of the breakfast we just talk about our days, Corbs is hanging with Jack again and I am going to work.

I change into my workclothes and i stuff my new sweater and some shorts in my little backpack and i look out of my window. I see Jonah standing there and I wave at him, he waves back and i quickly run downstairs. "Hi!" I say while i walk up to him, "Hey" he says and he helps me on his motorcycle. We drive there and the drive couldn't last long enough for me. When we arrive there we both enter the store and I put my stuff away. We came in through the back so we didn't disturb the customers or something. I walk to the coffee machine and i look at the orders.

When he workshift is almost over i hear the customer bell ring, I was chilling in the kitchen with Jonah and we look at each other. It's 11.45pm right now and we'll close within 15 minutes, I walk to the restaurant and guess who i saw there.