Chapter 66

I grab a banana and i throw it in my backpack, I grab my phone and i walk to the door. I unlock it and i walk down the stairs. I search up a site where i can order an uber cause i need to go to school. When i arrive at the parking lot i see my own car standing there, it has new wheels. Huh how the hell did that get here? I walk to my car and there's an envelope on it. I grab it and i open it, there's a note in there and the keys to my car. I open the note and i read it:

Dear Elle,

I am sorry i was acting so weird yesterday, I was a dick. I am scared to be me cause i am afraid that people won't like me. I've been in the spotlight at school for a while and i've never been me. Till i met you, you were just acting like yourself and encouraged me to do the same. When i was around you i felt comfortable with myself, I knew you wouldn't judge me. I am going to change this, I am going to be myself at school starting today. I hope you can forgive me again.

Seavey/Dani boy

Ps. I made sure your car is fixed! See you at school?

I smile, did he really feel that way around me? Did i make him feel comfortable with himself? Wow. Okey. Not gonna lie but this is kinda cute, first the huge ass teddy bear with a sign, and now a note. But why is he doing this? Why is he being nice to me? Is he gonna let me fall like previous guys? Or is he gonna continue with being nice to me?

All these questions at 7am aren't good for me. I get in the car and i start it, I see that the tank is completely full. I smile, he never misses anything. I start driving to school, I feel a little bit better then i did this morning, but my mood immediately changes when i see Samantha entering the school. I have PE again today... If she's gonna do another single thing to me, i swear, I am gonna end her. And no I'm not gonna kill her but i am gonna end her. I'm not accepting her anymore.

I park my car and i get out, I see Daniel walking with his friends while he's holding a small bottle of apple juice in his hand. I smile, he really is gonna change. I've never seen him drink apple juice at school.

I take a deep breath and i also enter the school, I directly walk to the dressing rooms, I grab the uniforms we need to wear and i change into them. I put my backpack in a locker, when i sit back down at the bench Samantha and her gang enter the dressing rooms, they also change so now she doesn't know which locker is mine, hehehhe.

I get up from the bench and i start filling my water bottle, when i'm done with that i walk to the field. I sit down at the bench and i just look around me, I'm not looking forward to running around again.