Chapter 64

I walk up to Samantha and her gang to take their order, I really don't want to do it but i have to. "What do you guys want" I ask and i grab my notebook. They order their food and of course Samantha needs to make some nasty comments but i just ignore them. When i got their order Samantha sticks her leg out to make me trip but i saw it before i started walking, "You're jokes are getting old" I say while i walk away. I make their food and their coffees and i don't bother to try and make drawings in them. When i'm done with it all i bring their drinks to them, I put them on their table and then i walk back to Daniel's table. "Why did you put Tommy under the table?" I ask while i sit down across him and i pull Tommy up and i put him next to me. Daniel immediately looks at the group of girls but they aren't paying attention. "Well?" I ask and he looks at his hands. "I don't know... I don't want to look weird or something" he says, "So what? Do you think i'm normal? Do you think i care?" I say and he looks at me. "Yeah but you are you and i am me" he says and i nod, "So? I don't want to hang with you or do anything with you if you're being yourself around me and then change your whole personality when you're with others" I say and he nods, "Yeah but-" he can't finish his sentence cause i break in, "What if you are not yourself with me either?" I say and i get up from the table, "Elle wait" he says and i turn around and i look at him, "What". "I am myself with you, but i am just scared that people will think i'm weird and i'm not like you" he says and i frown, "Well choose wathever you wanna choose, just know that i like the Daniel you are with me" I say while i grab Tommy and i walk to the kitchen. I don't look over my shoulder or anything, I just walk straight to the kitchen. I put the bear on a chair and i sit down next to it, "Damn that bear is huge" Jonah says while he sits down across me. I don't say anything i just look at the wall behind him. "Do i need to punch that Daniel guy?" Jonah says and i smile, "Nah it's fine" I say and i just keep looking at the wall. "I'll finish these customers just stay here" he says and i nod. "Thanks" I say and he smiles at me, "Always" and he enters the restaurant. I get up from the chair and i walk up to the little window which gives me a view on the restaurant. Jonah walks up to Samantha and her gang with the food and he puts it on their table, "Aahww was Elle too scared to come here?" she says and i clench my jaw and fists. If i wasn't so tired and done with all the drama i would've started the fight all over again. "Oh no she just didn't want to hurt her eyes" he says and i frown, huh what does he mean? "Uhh what do you mean?" Samantha asks. "Looking at you guys with your plastic faces is pretty hurtful to your eyes" Jonah says and he walks away. He enters the kitchen again and i look at him, "Thanks" I say and he smiles, "They're just bitches" he says and i nod, "Yeah they are".

Jonah enters the restaurant again and he walks to Daniel, I frown, what is he gonna do? I can't hear him but he is saying something to Daniel. Daniel nods and says something back. Gosh I wanna know what they're saying! I try to listen but i can't hear anything. Then Jonah gets up from the table and Daniel exist the restaurant, did Jonah tell him to leave the restaurant? No no that wouldn't make any sense.

But what did he tell Daniel?