Chapter 22

"Well goodbye guys! We should meet sometime!" Corbs says when i roll him out of the room, "Yeah we totally should!" Jack says and he gets up from his chair and slowly walks to us. I let Corbs his wheelchair go and i help jack so he doesn't fall. "Easy" I say laughing, "Yeah yeah" he says and he laughs too. "But can i have your number Corbyn?" he says, Corbs nods and hands me his phone. "Here you go" I say while i give the phone to Jack. The iphone 11 pro is out and both Corbs and me have the 6s. Phones are just really expensive and as long as they work it's fine. "Text me!" Jack says and Corbs nods. I take the phone back from him and i put it in the front pocket of my hoodie.

When we arrive back at the apartment i help Corbs up the stairs, I put him in my bed and i walk to the lil livingroom we have. I let myself fall down onto a chair, I look outside and i see that the clouds are getting darker. I think there's gonna be a storm tonight, I still need to do grocery shopping :( I get up from the chair and i look into my room, Corbs is sleeping peacefully. I smile and i write a lil note that i'm out doing groceries and that i'll be back soon. I put it on my nightstand. I grab the keys and my lil back pack, I put my wallet in it and my phone and my earphones, they're in this huge knot and i am way too lazy to untangle them. I lock the door behind me and i run down the stairs.

i get into the rusty car and drive away. Driving is something that i love to do, it feels like i can get away from everything and I just can have a break from my real life. School's starting soon and i need to work a lot, not really the idea me and Corbs had when we moved here. Of course we had to work, but now? Corbs can't work and i need to pay his medicine... why is this all so expensive here in America?! I honestly sometimes hope that when we've earned enough money that we should move to Sweden or something. Everything there is way better, all your health costs are being paid by the government!

I pull up to the parking lot of the supermarket, I immediately see a nice spot and i start to drive to it. I want to park when suddenly a pink Jeep rushes to the parking spot and parks. What the hell! That was my spot! I waited for that spot! I was about to park! I flinch my eyes and i look at the blonde girl who gets out of the car, of course I could've expected it. It's that stupid girl who always looks at me like she hates me, plus she made me fall in the restaurant. I drive to a different spot and i quickly park there. I get out of the car and i slam the door behind me, I am really mad right now. I grab my earphones and i don't bother to untangle them, I plug them i my phone and start with blasting some songs from NF. I put the volume up till it can't get any louder. I take a deep breath to try and calm me down but it's not working. Seriously if i see that bitch, I will pull all her fake extensions out of her head!