Chapter 106

After an hour I'm starting to get it! It's not easy but i'm getting there! Daniel is a pretty good teacher to be honest. "So now you try it again" Daniel says and i start with making an exercise, I do exactly what Daniel told me to do and it works!! I solved the problem! "OMG yes!" I yell and i throw my arms up in the air, "Someone is happy" Daniel says and i laugh. "Well yeah, I'm not gonna fail math tomorrow" I say and he smiles, "Good!". "It's now 4pm so it's time to stop so you can rest a bit" Daniel adds and i sigh, "Fine" I say and i push the books away from me. I get up from the chair and i slowly walk to the couch, my knee is still hurting like a bitch but it's not as worse as yesterday. I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow, I really hope i run into Samantha so i can see her broken nose. I let myself fall onto the couch and I grab the sheets, "Okey so you can nap here right now, but we're gonna sleep in a bed tonight cause you need to rest good for your exam!" Daniel says and i just nod. I slowly close my eyes and i drift asleep.

"Elle" I hear Daniel say with a soft voice while he gently shakes my shoulder, "It's time for dinner" Daniel says and i rub my eyes, I lift myself up and i slowly walk to the table. It's mac n cheese again, "You really have no idea how to cook something else do you?" I ask while i sit down, Daniel rubs his neck "Well no" he says. We eat the food and then we get ready to go to the hospital. I'm really excited to go again, tomorrow is the day that he can start to try, I really hope he wakes up tomorrow, I really need to talk to him! I put the upper part of my hair in a little bun, put on my converse and i'm ready to go.

When we arrive at the hospital we walk to the elevator, I'm still not walking good enough to use the stairs. When we reach to the right floor i immediately walk to Corbs his room, I sit down at the chair where i always sit down. I grab his hand, "Hey Corbs" I say and i squeeze his hand, "Tomorrow is the day you can start with trying to wake up!" I say and i get excited when i think about it. I really really hope he's gonna wake up! I just talk to Corbs about my new addiction netflix, plus that i finally get math! I tell him that Daniel helped me, Daniel is now in the cafeteria cause he wanted to give me some privacy which i really appreciate. I also want to sleep alone tonight, it was nice last night but i still need my own space plus we aren't together. I still haven't figured my feelings out completely, I know that i like him a lot but i have some other things on my plate right now. After like 20 minutes I slowly get up from the chair, "It's time for me to, wish me luck with math tomorrow! I'll be with you for most of the day!" I say and i give him a kiss on his forehead, that's something i've been doing everytime i leave him here in the hospital, I can't wait till i can take him home. But he needs to wake up first.