Chapter 6

We get into the car again, I help Corbs in the car and then i walk to the other side. I am kinda scared but i know that it at least didn't spread! Plus i know that they can operate if they need to.

I get in on my side and i drive us to the hospital. When we're there we mostly talk about the schedule, Corbs will have a chemo infusion every 3 weeks. That doesn't sound like a lot but believe me it's gonna be intense. I am afraid that he can't go to school...

When we're back home again i immediately leave again to go grocery shopping. When i arrive in the store i see that group with boys and girls again, why do i keep running into them when i look horrible?! I straight my shoulders and i grab a shopping cart. I grab my phone, I open notes and i search up the grocery shopping list. When i finally found it I look up from my phone, the group with the boys and girls are still standing there. I make eye contact with a girl and damn, if looks could kill i'd be very dead right now. I shrug my shoulders and i start with searching the things i need. When I'm almost done i need to grab something from where the boys and girls are standing, I take a deep breath. I really wanna go without it but i can't, it's bread. We NEED bread, come on Elle why are you being such a nervous wreck?! I take another deep breath, I leave my cart in a different aisle and i walk up to the group. Damn i feel short, the girls aren't that much taller but the boys! They just keep standing where they are, some of them look at me with a judgy face. "sorry but can you move aside?" I ask one of the girls, it's the one who looked at me so angry 10 minutes ago. "Well no" she says and she puts on a bitch face. The others all laugh, I just look at her with a bitch face too. "Okey then" I say, I might be small but i am strong. That's something you have to be when you have a brother. I push her aside with my elbow, I think i hit her in the stomach cause she starts to scream. I don't even care bout her. I stand on my tippy toes to reach by the bread, unfortunately for me i made the blonde girl very mad. She grabs the last piece of the bread for which i was reaching and throws it to a guy friend and he holds it up in the air. Of course they all start laughing again, I just sigh. A guy with bleached blonde hair grabs the bread out of the hands from his friend, "Guys don't act like kids" he says and he hands me the bread, "Thanks" I say. He shrugs his shoulders and turns his back to me and he starts talking with his friends. I walk back to my cart and i pay for all the groceries, damn i forgot how expensive grocery shopping was.

It's nice that that guys gave me my bread but i don't know, he wasn't extremely kind or something. He didn't even say something back, and that blonde girl gosh that's a bitch. I am honestly praying now that i'm not in school with those brads.

I put all the groceries in my car and i drive to the apartment.