Chapter 100

When i pull back Daniel is stunned, "Huh you, what?" he asks confused, I laugh and i pull myself back onto the bed, "I also like you a lot" I say and a huge smile appears on Daniel's face, "You do?!" he almost yells and i laugh. "Yeah i do" I say and he goes through his hair with his hands, "But why did you keep pushing me away? Refusing help?" he asks and i sigh, "Well there's a name for that, it's called trust issues, at the beginning of our friendship relationship whatever this is, I was so convinced of the fact that it was all a trap, I thought that if i kept pushing you away, I wouldn't catch feelings and you would get the hint. When Samantha told me that i needed to stay away from you i started to doubt about my thoughts, why would you guys set up a trap when Samantha thinks it's real? When i kinda figured out you were really being nice i got scared, I'm not good at trusting people, I only trust a few. Then i started to get more comfortable around you and i even went to your house, I normally never do these things. I had a great time but then i just snapped, not cause of you, you did nothing wrong, it was just" I say and i take a deep breath. "I don't have a mom anymore, so it sounded like you weren't appreciating yours, i just wanted to make clear that you should always appreciate everything you have. Also your mom, even though she makes you ridiculous or you're mad at her. At least you still have one. When i snapped at you i immediately felt bad for you but i didn't have much time for self pity, when i entered the apartment Corbs fainted. We had to go to the hospital immediately so i wasn't thinking clear. When that drama was sort of over I went back to your place again to work on a project, when i was helping your mom doing the dishes she threatened me, she told me that she was gonna tell my secret to you if i didn't leave you alone, she didn't want a criminal under her roof. I was scared so i did what she said, I am so incredibly sorry for everything i did since then, I was a horrible person. I felt so bad for being rude and ignoring you, but you didn't gave up. You kept texting me, you kept going up to me and you kept trying to talk to me, even though i was pushing you away. At that time i finally discovered that i had feelings for you, they were there all along but i just ignored them just as i ignored you. I never thought that you would like a girl like me, I'm weird, not pretty like all the other girls, I only wear black and sometimes grey and i'm pretty aggressive sometimes.

When you stood up for me in front of Samantha on friday i was so happy you did that, but i was still scared that your mom would tell you so i kept ignoring you. But then i got drunk and i couldn't act like someone i wasn't, I was acting like a bitch towards you, while in reality i wanted nothing more than just joke around with you and laugh with you" I continue, "And well here we are now" I say and i give him a half smile. "Wow" Daniel says, "So you were really just ignoring me and pushing me away cause you were scared?" he said and i nod, "Yep". "And i thought that i did something wrong, i am so happy i didn't" he says and he grabs my hand. "Can i ask you something Elle?" he says and i nod.