Chapter 47

When my alarm goes off at 6am the next morning i feel dead, I had to work till midnight and when i finally went to bed it was 1.30 am. I look at Corbs and he slept through the alarm, I smile and i get out of bed. He looks so incredible peaceful, I hope his temperature went down and he doesn't have a fever. I walk to my room and i look through some clothes, I wanna look good today. I pull a simple black loose dress out of my closet. I look at it, this is fine. I walk to the shower and i wash my hair and body. When i get out I quickly get dressed and i let my hair dry to the air. I walk to Corbs his room and i slowly shake him so he wakes up. "Goodmorning Corbs" I say with a soft voice. He rubs his eyes and he sits up straight, "Goodmorning Ellie" he says. I help him out of bed, I bring him to our little table and he sits down, "Nice dress Ellie" he says and i smile, "Thanks!". I am glad he likes it! I walk to the kitchen i put two pieces of bread in the toaster, then i grab some peanut butter and i put it on the table with two knives and two plates. I grab the bread that i just toasted and i put it on our plates. "Bon appetit" I say and Corbs smiles and shakes his head. "Hahah bon appetit" he repeats. We eat in silence and i just keep looking at the time, i need to leave at 7.15am if i want to be there exactly in time.

When we finished breakfast i clean up our plates, when i did that i walk to the bathroom and i put some concealer on my breakouts. I also have small bags under my eyes and i'm gonna hide that too. When i'm done with my make up i walk to my room and i grab my backpack. I put in some notebooks and a pen. I don't have that much school supplies but that's fine.

I pull up to the parking lot of the school at 7.40 and i need to be at the principal's at 7.45 i am gonna perfectly on time! I park my car and i get out, I immediately feel the hot breeze hit my face and leaving a layer off sweat on my body. I go through my hair with my hand and i start walking up to the school. When i look around me i see a lot of kids, but also different sorts. You know you have these groups in movies and stuff, well this sure looks like that. I have no idea where the hell i belong but I honestly don't really care. I enter the school and i walk to the principal's office, I haven't seen Daniel and his gang yet so that's good. When i enter the office he explains me what my schedule is and he tells me that there's a student who has the same schedule as me who's gonna give me a tour around the school. I am literally praying right now that it's not Daniel or Samantha. "You can sit down at that chair and the student will be here soon" the principal tells me and i sit down. I grab my phone out of my backpack and i just start scrolling on instagram, I tap on my own account and i the last time i posted is like 3 years ago. Damn i looked so happy then, but i was trying waaayy to hard. I just scroll through some other old photo's when i hear the door opening. I look up from my phone and i see this girl who i think i've met before but i'm really sure who it is and where i know her from.