Chapter 103

When we arrive at the hospital Daniel helps me walk to the elevator, I always go with the stairs, but knee hurts like a bitch right now. When we arrive at Corbs his room i slowly open the door and i slowly walk to my chair next to Corbs his bed, I grab his hand and i hold it tightly, "Hey Corbs" I say. "I brought Daniel again, well no he brought me here" I say and I tell him exactly what happened today, I broke someone's nose... That's not really good. But she deserved it tho.

After like 30 minutes the nurse walks in and she tells us that we need to leave, "See you tomorrow Corbs" I say and i give him a kiss on his forehead. I slowly let of his hand and Daniel helps me walk back to the car, "He's looking better right?" Daniel asks and i nod and smile, "Yeah, he's not that pale anymore!".

When we arrive back at Daniel's house we watch another Disney movie and then it's time for dinner, "Mac n cheese again?" Daniel asks and i laugh. "Yeah sure" I say and Daniel walks back to the kitchen I lay back down on the couch and i slowly close my eyes, I'm getting super tired and all i want right now is to sleep. Then Daniel enters the room again with two bowls, "Just eat this and then i'll bring you to bed" he says and i nod, "Do you maybe want to watch a movie real quick?" Daniel asks, "Yeah sure, you can pick" I say and I take the bowl from him. He sits down next to me on the couch and he grabs a bit of my blanket, he turns on frozen 1 and we start to eat our food. When i'm done i put the pull aside and Daniel does that too, I am really tired. I lean against Daniel and we both lay down, "We can also just sleep on the couch" Daniel says and i just nod as an answer. He still has his arm around my shoulders and i just slowly close my eyes and i drift asleep.

Daniel's pov:

When Elle fell asleep she was laying on my chest, she looks so cute! I'm not going to move my position cause then i'll probably wake her up and don't want that to happen. I just look up to the ceiling overthinking everything Elle said today. So she likes me too, like wow i never expected that to happen. I always thought that she didn't see me in that way but i wasn't going to give up. But when she told me that she hated it to be rude to me made me so happy! Cause during that period I really thought that my chances were over, but then she got drunk and the day after that she opened up to me. I now know why she was being rude to me, she was just scared that i was gonna break her heart, plus she was scared for my mom.

While these thoughts are rushing through my head i slowly drift asleep.