Chapter 34

I grab my grey hoodie which is dry now and i put it in my little backpack, I also grab some sport shorts and i also put them in my backpack. I look in Corbs his room one more time, he's sleeping now. I leave a note that i will be home around 6.30pm. I exit our small apartment and i walk down the stairs, I am kinda looking forward to work again. It's distraction, yesterday was pretty intense with it being my mom's birthday... I get in my car and i drive away.

When i arrive at the restaurant i see that Jonah is already there, I quickly walk to the kitchen and i put my lil backpack away. "Hey!" I say when i walk to my coffee bar, there's this little window that's for the food. When Jonah's made some food he puts it in there so i can bring it away. I look through the window to see Jonah baking some eggs, "Hey!" he replies and i just smile and i start with turning the coffee machine on. There is no one in the restaurant yet, I walk back to the window. "Why are you baking an egg?" I ask, "There's no one in the restaurant" I add. "Well i over slept so i didn't have time to eat breakfast" he says laughing. I smile and shake my head, "way to go Jonah" I say laughing. He just laughs as an answer. We talk a bit when i hear the doorbell ring, Esther, Svea and Jonah's mom enter the restaurant. "Hey your family is here! Do you want to serve them?" I ask Jonah. "Nah you can do it!" he says while he flips his egg. I nod and i walk up to them, "Hi what can i get you guys?" I ask and i grab my lil blocknote to write down their orders. "A cappuccino, a latte macchiato and lemonade please" Esther says, I nod. "Do you guys want something to eat too?" I ask, "Yes but we still need to check the menu" Jonah's mom says. "I will be right back with those drinks why don't you tell me then what you want" I say and i smile. "that would be great!" Jonah's mom says. I just smile and i walk to my coffee bar, I make the coffees pretty quick, I am trying out this new drawing on the coffees! I now made a heart! I quickly make the lemonade so the coffees won't get cold. When i'm done with that i put it all on a tray and i walk up to Jonah's fam. "Here you go" I say while i put down the drinks, "Do you know what you guys want to eat?" I ask while i grab my blocknote again. "uhm not yet... Is it okey if I walk to your coffee bar and then give you our orders?" Esther asks. "Yeah ofcourse!" I reply and i walk back to my coffee bar. I catch Jonah looking at me, he immediately looks away and i can see that he's blushing. Was he really looking at me? Or was he just looking at his family? I bet it's the last one. I just stand behind my coffee bar when i hear the doorbell again. I look up to see who's there, I immediately catch the bleached hair. Daniel. He walks up to me and i just look at him with a frown. He sits down at the bar and he looks at me, "Hey" he says. I roll my eyes, "hi" I reply and i just look at him. "Can i order a coffee?" he asks. "yeah you can" I say and i walk up to him, "Which one do you want?" I ask. "uhh a cappuccino please" he says. I just nod and i start making it, when i'm almost done i see that Esther is talking with Daniel. Ah poor girl, i really don't get why Daniel is here, I thought i made it clear that i'm not falling for his stupid games.