Chapter 71

We walk up the stairs to his room, he sits down at a chair by his desk and i sit down next to him, "So let's start with the project" he says and i just nod. We open our books and i start with making a short summary of the chapter. Daniel reads the assignment and makes notes filled with things that are important.

When we're both done we exchange information and we start, we need to write a whole essay plus we need to make a volcano. We decided that we'll make the volcano at school and the essay here. Daniel grabs his laptop and he looks at me, "So let's make it in google docs so we can both work inside it" he says and i nod. He opens his macbook pro and he makes a google docs document, he hands me the laptop, "Type in your email so i can share it with you" he says, "Oh yeah" I say and i type in my email. When i'm done with that I hand the laptop back to him, "Thanks, so let's start" he says and he looks at me. I didn't bring my laptop.... "Oh uh yeah, I'll just start on paper" I say and he smiles, "Wait i'm gonna ask if you can borrow my sister's" he says and before i can thank him he exits the room. I look around me, his room is huge. I love that he has guitars, a piano and a cello in his room. I didn't know he plays instruments, but well i don't know him that good. He walks back into the room with a laptop in his hands, "Here you go" he says while he puts the laptop on the desk in front of me. "Thanks" I say and i smile at him, he just smiles as an answer.

When we're halfway the essay his mom knocks on his door, she enters the door, "Oh hey Elle" she says with a weird smile on her face. "Hi" I say while i

Smile back at her. "What happened to your hair?" she asks while she walks up to us. I feel that i clench my jaw when i think back to the moment when

Samantha cut off my hair. "Oh uh i was ready for something else" I say while i awkwardly smile. "Well this looks great on you too" she says with a smile, I don't know why but it doesn't sound sincerely. "So Daniel, I'm gonna start dinner" she says and she exits the room. I look confused at Daniel, why did she raise her eyebrows? "So uh you wanna join for dinner? If you don't want to that's completely fine! I would totally get that" he says and i nod. Should i stay for dinner? If i don't I'm home alone the whole night and i'm probably eating mac n cheese again then. But what if his parents hate me? "Uh yeah sure" I say and he looks surprised, "Really?" he asks and i nod and laugh, "Yeah really". "Okey i'll tell my mom wait a sec" he says and he leaves the room, I just laugh and shake my head.

I close the laptop and i get up from the desk, I walk to his window and i look outside. He has a huge garden, there's a pool, a basketball field and there's a whole forest?! I see his sister laying in the sun by the pool, she is beautiful. She has these beautiful light blonde hair and her skin just glows. I hear a sound behind me and i immediately turn around, I see Daniel leaning against his door. "So you wanna walk through our garden?" he asks, "Uh yeah sure" I say and i walk up to him, "Dinner is ready in 20 minutes so we got some time" he says and he smiles at me.

We walk downstairs and we enter the kitchen, his mom is cooking it smells delicious in here. We go through the kitchen door and we arrive at the

basketball field, "I thought you played baseball" I say and i smile at him, "Oh yeah i do, but i love basketball too!" he says and he throws a ball at me. "Go ahead, aim" he says, "Oh no i'm not even gonna try that. I'm

horrible at sports" I say and he laughs. "Just try it" he says and i roll my eyes, "Fine". I enter the field and i aim on the basket, I throw the ball and it hits the side. "See, told you i'm bad at it" I say and he laughs. "Well you're not that bad" he says and i laugh, "Well let's just say our opinions are divided about that" I say and he laughs. "Well come on i'll show you the woods!" he says and he starts walking towards the woods.

It's now like 7pm or something and it's still bloody hot outside, I feel that i'm sweating. I quickly wipe away some sweat from forehead, I know that Corbs didn't care when i sweated but i bet Daniel does. It's gross.

When we enter the woods i immediately feel the cool breeze hit my face, in the shadow the temperature is nice. "Why do you guys have a forest in your garden?" I ask and i look around me, it's not a huge forest but it is pretty big. "My mom loves the forest, she always walks in it so she wanted one" he says and he looks around. "I think it's a bit too much but hey if she wants it" he says.

We walk through the forest and Daniel tells me how the forest was made, it's pretty interesting and i got this feeling that this guy is pretty smart. Then his phone rings, he grabs it, "Oh it's my mom, i bet dinner is ready" he says and he takes it.

I walk away so i can give him some privacy. I just look at some flowers, then i feel a hand on my shoulder, I quickly turn around and step backwards so his hands falls off my shoulder. I'm sweating so my shoulder is sticky, I look at my hands, "Dinner is ready!" he says while he smiles at me, I smile back at him and we walk back to his house.