Chapter 69

I feel super awkward cause literally everyone is staring at me, they whisper things like, 'omg did she just cut off her hair?', 'ieuw why is daniel with her' and stuff like that.

When we arrive at the classroom i sit down and i grab my phone, I open snapchat and i make photo of my head with my short hair, I send it to Jonah and Corbs. I wait till they open them, Jonah immediately reacts with: 'omg why did you cut off your hair', I reply with: 'I didn't... Samantha did...'. Jonah and i text a bit through snapchat, Corbs still hasn't opened the snap that's weird. He's usually always on his phone, then i remember it again. He's in a coma..... I keep forgetting it... I quickly blink some tears away, I need to stay strong.

Daniel is also on his phone and he's watching some tiktoks, "Addict" I say and he smiles. "Maybe a little" he says and i smile, Corbs also was addicted to that app. I'm not addicted tho, I like it but i'm not on it 24/7.

Then the teacher enters the room and he starts the class, we all need to turn in our projects and Daniel and I got an A-!! That's a super high grade! "Okey since this project was way too easy for most of you guys, i made another one. You're gonna be paired up with the same person you had during the other project. This project needs to be on my desk on wednesday morning." he says. Today is thursday so we have a little less than a week to work on it. "Do you need to work today?" Daniel asks, I shake my head no. "I'm free, why?" I ask and he holds up his chemistry book, "Maybe we can make a start with the project?" he says and i nod, "Yeah sure!" I say, "Okey so uhh at your place or at mine?" he asks. I don't want him to see my place, it's all messy and super small. "Uhh yours?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah sure!".

The rest of the lesson we listen to the teacher and how he explains the project. When the bell rings i get up from my chair and i start walking to the cafeteria, Daniel is with his friends now. And i'm fine with that, he always talks so now i got some time to think. I walk back to the dressing rooms and i grab my braid out of the dustbin, I was acting all cool and stuff against Daniel but in reality i really wanted to have my braid. To show Corbs when he wakes up. I stuff it in my backpack and then i continue my walk to the cafeteria. I grab a tray with food and i sit down at a table, no one joins me but that's fine. Like i said before i need to think. I slowly eat my food, the moment when i stab the knife in my dad's chest keeps replaying in my head. I used to talk about this with Corbs and he would give me advice, but he's not here and i'm not gonna tell Jonah or Daniel. They will immediately think i'm crazy and they will stay far away from me. I still think that it's a surprise that Corbs still loves me. I snap out of my thoughts when Daniel slams his tray down on the table and he sits down across me, i am surprised that he's here. "Huh weren't you with your friends?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah i was, but they were gonna play football and i was hungry so i went back here" he says while he takes a bite out of his bread. We just eat in silence, then Samantha enters the cafeteria and she walks straight to me, she sits down next to me while she goes through my hair with her hands. "Don't you guys love her short hair" she yells and everyone laughs, I push her off me. "Your longer hair was better tho, you look just like a boy right now" she says and again everyone laughs. I see Daniel clenching his fists, I'm doing the same and i'm not gonna hold myself in this time. Samantha grabs my backpack, opens it and she takes my braid out of it, huh how did she even knew i came back? "Ahww she couldn't live without her braid" she says and she pouts. Daniel looks kinda shocked, "Oh no i took it with me for you, since your extensions look so fake i thought that you could use some good and real hair" I say and everyone laughs cause of my comment. Samantha looks shocked she opens her mouth to say something but i hold up my finger in front of her mouth, "Sush don't ruin the moment" I say and i get up, I take my backpack out of my hands and i walk away, Daniel also gets up and he takes the braid from her hands and he follows me to the lockers. I open mine so i can put some of my notebooks inside, "Here you go" he says while he lays the braid in my locker. "I knew that you wanted to keep it" he says and he smiles at me, I just smile back as an answer.