Chapter 2

When we arrive at the small town where me and Corbs want to start a new life, we go to the apartment building where we're renting. We get out of the car and i stretch my back and my neck, I hate car rides it's always so uncomfortable. Corbs and i look at the building and then at each other, "It's not the most beautiful but-" "It'll do" I say finishing his sentence and we smile at each other. I'm happy that i have a twin brother, at least i'm not completely alone. We walk to the door and ring the bell, after like 2 minutes an old man opens the door and lets us inside. I feel that Corbs grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly, I do the same. I am the older one and i've always been the one who protected Corbs. He had the most friends and people where bullying me, but if anyone said one nasty word about Corbs they wanted that they never said that. I used to be a bit aggressive as a kid so that came in good when i needed to slap some kids. We follow the man to the apartment we're renting and he shows us around, and to be honest it looks better inside than outside! When the man's done he hands us the keys and he leaves. I walk to one of the rooms, "I claim this one!" I yell and Corbs runs inside the room. "No! That's not fair! I want the bigger one! You are tiny and i am tall!" he says and i laugh. He is speaking the truth tho, I am very short but that doesn't matter, I want this room. "I am the older twin" I say with a smirk and Corbs shakes his head. "Fine I bet that i need to sleep in that same bed with you cause of your nightmares" the smile disappears from my face, the nightmares.... I kinda forgot about it... "True" I say and i look at my feet, if i sleep with Bean i don't have those horrible nightmares :)

"But we need to move our stuff in" he says and i nod. We walk down the stairs, we grab some boxes. It's pretty hot out here so i pull up my sleeves, I hand Corbs some boxes and he walks upstairs. I grab my phone out of my hoodie and i look at the time, it's now 9.30am. I still have enough time to figure out the way to school plus i need to find a job.

When me and Corbs are almost done I see a group of guys and girls coming around the corner. Corbs just walks inside when they walk passed me, they all look super judgy and i just look back. There's one guy who keeps looking me in the eye, I break the eye contact and i go on with what i was doing. When i look over my shoulder i see that one girl looks so mad at me, I don't really get why tho.

I really hope those kids aren't going to the same highschool as me and Corbs. They looked super fancy and rich, plus i overheard them saying that i was probably a wanderer and to be honest they're not that wrong.