Chapter 87

Elle nods and she gets up from her chair, "I'm gonna take a shower and then you're gonna let me drive in your car and i'll explain it" she says and i just nod. She enters the bathroom and she curses, "FUCK!" I hear her say and i get up and i walk to the bathroom, "What's wrong?" I ask and she looks at me, "Well as you might've noticed we do not have any electricity, it got cut off yesterday. But now the water is cold" she says and i can't help but let out a giggle. "What" she says while she looks at me, "Nothing i just had to laugh a bit, but why don't you come to my place? Nobody is home cause they went on a vacation last night" I say, I just found out about that, they texted me last night that they were going to bora bora for 4 weeks to relax, this always happens in our house. It might be fun and all to be rich, but my parents always go on ridiculous trips while i might need them. "Oh uh well let's go to yours then" she says, I smile and i walk to her room to grab my clothes and Elle digs through her closet for some clothes. She puts on her converse shoes and grabs her backpack, she stuff some clothes in there. "You ready?" I ask and she nods, "Yep" she says and we walk to the front door. "Do you know what time it is?" Elle asks while she unlocks the door and tries to turn on her phone. "Uhh wait let me check" I say while i grab my phone out my back pocket. "It's now 5am" I say, she just nods and we walk down the stairs. When we arrive at the parking lot we get in my Jeep and I drive home. When we arrive there I bring her to my bathroom. She turns on the shower and she closes the door behind her. I walk to my couch and i grab my guitar, I start to play some chords and i softly sing. When i hear the door opening i immediately stop playing the guitar and i look up at Elle, she looks absolutely stunning! She's just wearing some ripped jeans and a black tank top with it and of course her converse. "You can sing good" she says while she sits down next to me, "Thanks" I say while i awkwardly smile. "So uh i'm gonna shower real quick and then i'll make some breakfast" I say and Elle just nods. I walk to my closet and i grab some grey jeans and i white t-shirt and i enter the bathroom.

Your pov:

Daniel is in the bathroom right now, I'm sitting on the couch while thinking. Should i really tell him the truth? I'm really doubting right now, I kinda want to tell him the truth just to get it off my chest, i've been holding it in for months now and it's getting hard. Plus i've been feeling that Daniel notices that something's up with me. Maybe i should just tell him? I get up from the couch and i walk to a mirror he has in his room, I look at myself. I look horrible, I have huge bags under my eyes plus i'm a bit pale. My hair is all curly and over the place, plus my whole forehead and chin are covered in pimples. I try to fix my hair a bit when i see Daniel in the mirror, "You look beautiful, don't question that" he says and smiles at me. I give him a weak smile and a soft "Thanks". "Now let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast" he says and i nod, I follow him downstairs. When we arrive in the kitchen the flashback of the conversation i had with his mom come back, I should just tell him what happened here right? I take a deep breath, "Your mom threatened me here" I say and Daniel drops the bowl he has in his hands. "My mom did what?!" he asks and he looks at me with a confused facial expression, "What did she do?" he asks and i bite my lip. "She told me that i needed to stay away from you cause she didn't want a girl like me in her house, if i didn't listen she would tell you what i did" I say and Daniel looks even more confused, "What did you do? What was so horrible what needed to be a secret?" he asks and i look at the ground. "I'll tell you later today, but i just wanted you to know that i hated it, I hated the fact that i had to ignore you and stay away from you" I say and i look back up to him. "But you couldn't take a hint, you just kept trying and trying which made it harder and harder" I say while a little smile appears on my face, Daniel also smiles. "Well i wasn't going to give you up, you were finally opening up to me" he said and i nod. "But let's eat and then you'll drive me to wherever you want to tell me the story" he says and i nod.