Chapter 73

When i arrive at the hospital i walk straight to Corbs his room, I lay down on the bed next to him. I grab his hand and i hold it tightly. I tell Corbs everything that has happened, that Samantha cut off my hair and that i did the same to her, that I'm starting to feel more comfortable around Daniel but that his mom threatened me to stay away from Daniel. Why is my life so unfair?! Like i finally start to feel comfortable around someone and then his mom threatens me to stay away from him.

I just lay there next to Corbs when a nurse comes in and tells me that i need to go home, I slowly get up from the bed and i kiss Corbs his forehead. "See you tomorrow" I say and i let go off his hand. I exit the room and i walk to my car.

When I arrive at our apartment i walk straight to my bed, I don't even bother to take off my clothes. As soon as my head touches the pillow i'm asleep.

I have the dream that i'm stabbing my dad in his chest, in my dream it just happens over and over. I open my eyes and i am covered in sweat, i look at my hands and i swear that i felt blood on them. But that was probably just part of the dream...

I grab my phone and i look at the time, it's now 3am. I'm not going back to bed again, everytime i close my eyes i see dad's facial expression again, he looks shocked but he also has a smirk on his face.

I shake my head to get the thought out of my head, I get out of my bed and i walk to the little kitchen I turn on the coffee machine and i grab my laptop. Me and Corbs never finished the avatar series so i'm gonna watch that right now. I make myself a nice and hot coffee and i sit down at the table. I turn on the series and i just try to focus on that.

When my alarm goes off i startle cause of the sound, I turn off the series and i close my laptop. I make myself another coffee and i make some breakfast. I just bake an egg and i toast some bread.

When i ate everything i shower and i wash my hair, it's still so weird that my hair is so short. When i get out of the shower i put on some shorts and a black t-shirt. I dry my hair with the towel, I always had wavy hair but now my hair is super curly, probably cause it was way too heavy to curl when it was longer. I look in the mirror, I kinda like the way it looks. I have a huge breakout on my forehead so i try to cover that up with some concealer but it's not really working. I brush my teeth and i walk back to the living room. It's now 7am and i need to leave for school, I'm really doubting if i should just skip school and work. It is smart, I really need the money cause i am literally drowning in the bills now. The room Corbs is in isn't exactly cheap. But i also need school so i can maybe go to college and get a better job.

After 5 minutes of debating my options i decide to go to school and work the whole weekend. I get in my car and i drive to school, I park my car and i slowly enter the school. Everyone is looking at me and it's super awkward, but why? Probably cause i cut off Samantha her hair, that felt sooo good. I walk to my locker and i throw some books inside. The first class we have is art. I sit down next to the girl i sat down the first time i had this class. Her name is Layla, "omg hey Elle! See you tonight huh" she says and i look confused. "What do you mean?" I ask and she laughs, "You promised me that you would go to a party on friday remember?" she says and it slowly comes back to me, oh yeah shit i did promise that. "Oh yeah right" I say and she grabs my phone out of my hands. "I'll give you my number" she says while she types in her number and sends herself a text. "I'll immediately send you a text with the adress, it starts at 9pm till 6am" she says and she hands my phone back. Maybe a party is good for me, it's distraction. And if there's some alcohol or weed i can keep my mind off the horrible dreams i've been having.