Chapter 90

Back to now

Daniel is looking at me with a shocked facial expression, "S-so your dad s-stabbed you?" he asks shocked while tripping over his own words. I just nod, "But you didn't die" he says and i smile, "No i didn't die, luckily for me he didn't hit any organs which is a wonder" I say.

"I was sitting over there, with my back against the door so he couldn't get in" I say while i point at the bloody spot on the ground. "B-but how did you survive? Don't you have scars? Plus didn't you lose a shitload of blood?" Daniel asks and in nod, "Both" I say while i lift up my shirt, "I am lucky cause my scars aren't that big but they are there, everytime when i look in the mirror I see them and they remind me to what i did" I say and Daniel looks at the scars. "What did you do?" he asks, "I'll come to that later" I say and he nods.

1 year and 3 months ago

I sit down at the ground, my back against the door, I am losing a shitload of blood, the shirt that was once white is now red and soaked in blood. The wounds are hurting like hell, the knife is still in my stomach and i need to pull it out before it damages even more. I grab it with both of my hands i gather all my strength to pull it out of me. I succeed and I have the knife in my hands. I just sit there in silence, I try to listen to what's happening but i can't hear anything.

I hear footsteps approach, i immediately know they are from my dad, my heart is pounding in my chest. I am shaking like crazy which causes the knife to drop, FUCK! The footsteps approach quicker and the doorknob turns, I am fucked. My dad's gonna finish the job. then i suddenly hear something falling from the otherside of the house. Omg no! Corbs i told you to leave or at least hide!

I pull myself up by the shelve leaving a bloody handprint on there, my legs are shaking like crazy and i almost fall back down. I hold up the knife and when i want to open my door I hear a scream, MOM! I immediately open the door and i run out of the room, don't ask me how it's possible for me to run but i think it's the adrenaline. I see a trail of blood on the floor and i follow it, I slowly enter the room where the trail leads so and i see mom laying there on the ground with a lot of blood around her. I scream her name while i quickly grab her wrist to catch her heartbeat. Her hand is slippery cause of the blood and i can't really focus right now. After 5 minutes of trying to catch her pulse I finally admit to myself that she's gone, tears are streaming down my face. "MOM!" I just yell and i keep holding her hand tightly.

Then i hear my dad yelling, I immediately get up from the ground again and i look around me. I walk to the place where the sound is coming from, I hear a loud bang and i walk to the door, I put my ear against it and i listen to what they're saying. My dad is yelling at Corbs and he's threatening him, anger rushes through my body and i slam the door open. Corbs is laying on the ground with a wound on his head.

My dad is holding a gun and he's surprised that i'm still here, "Huh you're still here, thought you'd run away to get help or something you little coward" I just shake my head cause i can't talk. I am so in shock cause of everything that just happened. "You are the biggest coward ever" dad says and that triggers my anger even more. He killed mom, hurt Corbs and stabbed me, it's time he's going to pay for that. I walk up to him while my legs are shaking like crazy, I fasten my pace and my dad aims the gun to me, but he's too late... I've already lifted my knife and i stab him in his chest.

Back to now

"So uh yeah, you can run away now" I say and i look up to Daniel, scared to see his facial expression. We're now standing in the kitchen where i killed him, where i killed the man who is biologically my dad. Daniel is shocked, his eyes are big and he looks at me, "S-so your d-dad killed your mom?" he asks and i slowly nod. He's not asking bout me killing my own dad? "How did it end?" he asks, "Well I didn't get arrested or anything cause it was self defense, in the hospital they stitched me up and Corbs his head wound wasn't that bad at all" I say while i look at the ground. "That must've been horrible for you, having the memory of killing your dad doesn't sound nice" he says and i look back up. "Did you have a nightmare about this last night?" he asks and i slowly nod. Daniel shakes his head, he walks up to me and he pulls me into a hug, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? How are you dealing with this?" he asks and I just shrug my shoulders, "Cause you would think that i'm some sort of monster" I say and he let's go off me. "Elle i would never think that, you defended yourself and your brother. You're the strongest girl i've ever met" he says and a weak smile appears on my face. "So my mom knows about this?" he asks and i nod, "She threatened me that she would tell you this, she didn't want to have a criminal in her house" I say and my eyes fill with tears again. Thinking back to what happened here is really emotional. "Well i'm not looking at you in a different way now, plus you are not a criminal." he says and i just look at the ground. "Is it okey if I visit my mom's grave today too?" I ask, I look up to Daniel, "Of course! Is it okey if we first get something to eat? I am starving" he says and i weakly smile. "Sure" I say and we exit the house. While i walk past my room i look inside for one more time, the girl who lived her was so innocent, she never drank or smoked. She was working hard for school, plus was trying so hard to fit in. I shake my head by the thought of it. We exit the house and i lock it with all the bad memories still inside.