Chapter 109

When we arrive at the school Daniel looks at me, "You listen to some pretty dark songs" he says and i shrug my shoulders, "My life is kinda dark too isn't it" I say and i get out of the car. Daniel shakes his head and he also gets out the car. We start walking to the school, when we get in I slowly walk to the math classroom, it's where the math exam is. I take a deep breath and i enter the room, Daniel sits down in front of me. He turns around and he smiles at me, "You're gonna nail it Elle, don't doubt yourself" he says and i can't help but smile at those cute words, "Thanks, I'm gonna try my best" I say and he nods. He turns back around and the teacher hands out the exams. When i get mine i take a deep breath, you can do this Elle, I open the exam and I start.

"We are now halfway" the teacher says and i quickly look around me, everyone is still working except for Daniel, he already finished his and he's just looking out of the window. I continue with the exam and i get back into my focus.

"Only five minutes left!" the teacher says and i'm just finishing the last exercise, I really hope i did well. I can't fail this test. I close the exam and i hand it in. I slowly walk back to my table cause of my knee, I look at Daniel and he holds his thumbs up and then he holds them back down, I frown I don't really get what he means with this. Oh wait, I put up my thumbs, I think he wanted to ask how my test went, Daniel smiles and i sit down. When the time is up everyone gets up and leave the room, I also get up and i exit the room. Daniel is waiting for me by the door, "So let's go to the hospital right?" Daniel asks and i nod, "Yup" I say and i nervously start picking on my nails. I'm really anxious that he's not gonna wake up. He just has to wake up, if he's not gonna wake up i'm not sure if i'll still survive. He's my everything!

We walk to the car and i see the pink jeep standing there, I stop and look around me and i see Samantha walking to the school, omg she does look horrible. She has this white thing over nose, which i guess should be her cast, her nose is still all red and puffy, she also has this huge blue spot on her jaw. I shake my head and I can't help but smile, yeah yeah i know i'm cruel. But this girl deserves it, I'm aloud to enjoy my little victory. I start walking again, Daniel is waiting for me by his car, "Did you see her?" he asks and nod, "You are right, the broken nose isn't a good look" I say and he laughs. We get in the car and the nerve wracking drive to the hospital begins.