Chapter 112

"Yeah wow it's been a while" I say and he smiles, "So i heard you got into a fight" Zach says while we start walking to a table. "Oh yeah" I say and i bite my lip, "Finally someone stood up against her, it was time" Zach says and i smile, "Well it felt good to hit her" I say and he laughs, "Yeah i believe that!". We sit down and we start eating our food, "So are you and Daniel something or?" he asks and i almost choke on my food, I quickly drink some water and i breath, "You okey?!" Zach asks worried, "What oh yeah no i'm fine" I say and i take a deep breath, "But uh no we're not together or something" I say and Zach slowly nods, "Well i do think he's into you, I see the way he's looking at you, like right now" Zach says and i frown, I look over my shoulder and i see Daniel staring at me, as soon as we catch eye contact he quickly turns his head away. "But you don't like him?" Zach asks, I look back at him, "Not sure, I like him but i just don't have the time and energy for a relationship right now" i say and he nods, "Did you tell that to him?" Zach asks and he takes a bite from his sandwich, "Yep, he respected it" I say and he smiles, "I always knew he was a good guy" Zach says. The rest f the lunch is fun! Me and Zach talk about school and the annoying cheerleading squad, when lunch is over we say goodbye and we both walk into different directions. I have chemistry right now, I start walking to the classroom when i run into Daniel, "Hey" I say and he smiles at me, "Hey! I didn't know you knew zach" Daniel says and we continue walking to class, "You know him?" i ask and he shakes his head no, "I don't know him personally, I heard things about him" Daniel says and we sit down at a table. "Oh what did you hear?" I ask and i'm curious, "He's a pretty famous gamer" Daniel says and he shows me his phone, it's an article about Zach, he's won a lot of game tournaments, damn that kid is good. "Oh wow he's a famous gamer?! Omg how embarrassing" I say, "Huh what do you mean?" Daniel asks while he grabs his books out of his bag, "Well i've been kinda mocking him about being addicted to gaming, but he was a famous gamer! Of course he played a lot of games" I say and my cheeks start to heat up, "I'm sure Zach didn't mind that! I think he kinda liked it that you didn't know who he was" Daniel says. Then the teacher enters the room and we start with chemistry.

When school is finally over me and Daniel start walking to his car, "Did you hear anything from the hospital?" Daniel asks and i shake my head no. He grabs my hand and squeezes it, "It's gonna be okey, believe me" he says and I do nothing, I just keep holding his hand till we arrive at his car. We both get in and he starts driving to the hospital, I just keep looking outside, it's getting colder and colder, it's now November, it's almost winter.

When we arrive at the hospital Daniel wants to walk to the cafeteria again but i grab his wrist, "Could you come with me?" I ask and he nods. Every single day i've been here, mostly alone and my thoughts are kinda driving me crazy. Sometimes Jonah or Jack are there too but that doesn't happen often. Daniel is never in the room with me, sometimes for just a minute to pick me up or to bring me food, he's been respecting my privacy a lot lately and i'm really grateful for that. Sometimes when i'm in Corbs his room i've been crying like a little baby and i'd rather not have anyone see that. When we arrive at Corbs his room we both enter it, I sit down at my chair and i grab Corbs his hand. "Heyy" I say and i squeeze in it, Daniel sits down next to me and he grabs my other hand. I smile at him and i hold both of their hands.

After like 2 hours the doctor enters the room, he has a serious face, Daniel wants to get up and leave but i keep holding his hand, he sits back down again and he holds my hand tightly. "So miss Besson" the doctor says while he grabs a chair and sits down across me. "Corbyn has been in a coma for 3 weeks now and he still hasn't shown any sign of waking up, we wanted to let you make the decision but if he doesn't wake up anytime soon we think we need to let him go" he says and i just can't answer cause of the sadness and anger that are now rushing through my body. "He will wake up" Daniel says and the doctor shakes his head. "I want him to wake up too, but his vitals are going down lately and at the nights we need to give him an oxygen mask otherwise he doesn't breath. He can't go on and live like this much longer, it's the best for everyone if you guys let him go" the doctor says and i Daniel's grip around my hand gets tighter. "How long do we have?" Daniel asks, "One more week, if he doesn't wake up on the seventh day we will put him down" the doctor says and he exits the room. I let go of Daniel's and Corbs his hand. I get up from the chair and i go through my hair with my fingers, "He just can't let him go!' I say and anger starts to rush through my body. "He's talking bullshit! He told us that i could make the choice! But now he already made it for me!" I yell and i start walking circles. Daniel gets up from his chair and he takes my hand, "He will wake up Elle you need to keep having hope" he says and i shake my head no, "I've been having this bad feeling since the beginning, he's not waking up" I say and i pull my hand out of Daniel's hands. I walk to the wall and i let myself slide down, I bury my head in my hands and I allow the tears to roll down my cheeks. Daniel sits down next to me and he pulls me closer. I'm leaning against him, "Keep having hope" Daniel says and i don't react. I just stare at Corbs while the tears keep streaming down my face.