Chapter 41

I start my car and i drive to the store, i turn on the radio and i just listen.

When i arrive at the thrift store i park my car and i get out. I pull my tangled earphones out of my little backpack and i don't bother to untangle them. I just plug them in my phone and i turn on NF. I enter the store and i scan the clothes, I always look for black and grey clothes. When i spot them i walk towards them and i start looking through the sweaters and tank tops. I hate fitting clothes so i just hold them up against me. I look around me and i don't see that much people but the doors suddenly open and the gang enters the store. Out of reflex i immediately duck and hide behind my clothing rack. I pull out my earphones and i listen to what they're saying. "Omg thrift shopping is so cool! It's totally in" I hear that bitch say, I can recognize her voice easily cause it's so annoying. Okey Elle be yourself, don't be a scared and insecure wreck. I get up and i look over at them, I immediately see the bleached hair and i feel this weird feeling in my stomach. I just ignore it and i quickly walk to the other side of the store. I picked out the clothes i'm gonna buy and now i only need some shoes and a beanie for Corbs. I see some black converse and i grab them, they are my size so that's good. I kick off my own shoes and i quickly fit the shoes, I hate fitting clothes and shoes but i have to fit shoes. Otherwise i'll buy shoes that don't fit! They fit so i put my old shoes back on and i grab the new shoes. I look around me and i see that the gang has split up, the girls are by the pink section for girls and the guys excluding Daniel are by the man section just joking around. I have no idea where Daniel is so i just walk to the section where the beanies are. I'm not gonna lie but it looks pretty nice having a friend group, I never had that and i'll probably never have it...

I grab a black beanie, no Elle you're buying one for Corbs he loves colours! I put it back and i grab a pink one. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder and my first reflex is to slap the hand off me and that's what i do. Like i said before i hate it when people touch me unwarned. "Jeez careful" Daniel says. I turn around and i look him in his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "What?" I ask while i raise my eyebrows. "Just wanted to say hi" he says while he looks at what i have in my hands, I look around me to see where the others are, they're still busy with joking around and shopping. "Well hi and goodbye" I say while i start to walk away, "damn you're grumpy" he says while he speeds up so he walks next to me. "No i'm not, i'm just not interest in talking with you" I say while i look to the ground so my hair falls in front of my face. "You have pretty long hair" he says, I laugh in myself. "No shit sherlock" I say while i arrive at the cashier. I put all my clothes down and i wait till the cashier is done. My hair reaches till my waist so yeah it is pretty long, but i like it, I can hide behind my hair. "So you're fav colour is black huh?" Daniel asks while he looks at the pile of clothes. "So?" I ask while i grab my wallet to pay, "Well the pink beanie is not for you isn't it" he says while he grabs it and puts it on his head. Not gonna lie he looks pretty cute with a beanie, "Could you give that back?" I say and i sigh. I just payed everything and i'm putting it in a bag. "nah i think i'm gonna keep it" he says and he starts walking away, I groan gosh why does this boy needs to be so annoying! "No you're not" I say while i walk up to him, at this point i totally forgot about the others. I reach for his head and i pull off the beanie, "Hey!" he says "You made my hair messy!" he says while i tries to put his hair back in place. "Ohh is your hair messy? Why don't you ask your driver to fix it Seavey?" I say and i stuff the beanie in the bag. I start walking away, I grab my earphones and i put them back in. I look back up and i see that that bitch is standing in front of me with her crossed arms. I roll my eyes, and i keep walking. She doesn't move, "He's mine you ugly slut" she says while she pushes me to the side. I just roll my eyes and i continue to walk and i ignore her.

I look over my shoulder and i see that that bitch is following me to my car. I open a door and i throw my bag in, I see that the whole gang followed us. "What" I ask with a sharp tone, "Just wanted to tell you that i found out that you're going to the same school as us, your life is gonna be a hell" she says while she comes really close to my face. She spits on my shoes and i just keep looking at her, "Well good luck" I say while i get in my car and i drive away, she looks at me with a stunned face.