Chapter 116

Your pov:

When work is finally over I walk to Daniel's car, Jonah's also driving with us. We're all going to be there, I still want to be alone with him for a little while, but when they're going to put him down I want them with me, I want Daniel to hold me in his arms. So i don't get all mad and attack the nurses or something, cause i've been feeling this anger through my body since this morning.

When we arrive at the hospital we all get out the car and we slowly walk to Corbs his room, it's now noon, he has till 6pm to wake up, 6 hours. We enter his room and i sit down on the chair next to his bed. Daniel and Jonah stay outside and they sit down at the hallway. I grab Corbs his hand, "Hey" I say and i just hold his hand tightly.

Three hours have passed and Jonah, Daniel, Esther and Jack are also inside the room, Corbs still hasn't shown any sign of waking up. I'm holding his hand and Daniel is holding my other hand. We just look at him in silence, when suddenly some machines start beeping, we all startle and i'm shocked. I immediately jump up and i run to the hallway to get a nurse. She follows me to the room and she starts to take his temperature and his blood pressure, she doesn't say anything and she quickly exits the room. We all frown, "Why isn't she telling us what the hell is going on?!" Jack says angry, I don't say anything i just look at Corbs, suddenly i feel that he grabs my hand and holds it, I'm shocked again and i'm not doing anything, I just keep holding his hand and i'm looking at his face. He slowly start to move his fingers, I can feel them searching for my other hand, I quickly grab his other hand and he holds it tightly. "He's moving!" I say with excitement in my voice. Everybody looks at him and Corbs is moving his head, everyone is quiet. Then the doctor enters the room and he pushes Jack and Esther aside so he can reach Corbs, "It's incredible" he says, "I didn't thought he would ever wake up again" he says and he looks at me, "Congratulations, he's waking up" he says and he exits the room again, I'm having tears in my eyes cause of joy, omg he is waking up. He tries to say something but he still has his oxygen mask on, a nurse enters the room and takes it off his head, "E-elle" Corbs says with a weak voice, tears are now streaming down my face cause of joy, "I'm here" I say and my grip on his hands tightens, he slowly opens his eyes and he looks around him, "Elle" he says again this time with a stronger voice, I nod and i look at him, he let's go off my hands and he pushes himself up, he stretches his legs and arms and then he opens his arms for me, I immediately hug him, I'm holding him tightly and he holds me too. "I missed you" I say while i'm crying in his shoulder, "I missed you too" he says and his grip around me tightens. After a minute or 5 we let go off each other and he looks around him, "Hey" he says and everyone laughs, Daniel slowly gets up and he wants to leave the room, "Daniel?" Corbs says and Daniel turns around and looks at him, "Thank you" he says and Daniel frowns, "For what?" he asks and Corbs smiles, "For taking care of Elle, she told me everything and Jack also told me what you did for her" he says and Daniel smiles.