Chapter 53

It's physical education.... I hate that subject. I'm not good at sports so this is gonna suck.... I enter the dressing room and i grab the clothes the school gave me. We have these red skirts with some pants underneath and a white polo. I hate colours and of course i have to wear red and white. I quickly change and when i'm done I hear the doors open and everyone is quiet. I turn around and i look who entered. And please just kill me right now cause Samantha and her gang of girls just entered. She walks straight to me and pushes me to the side, "We don't have room for poor people here" she says and i frown. I don't bother to react or anything, I just grab my backpack and i put it in a locker and i walk to the field. I see that Daniel and some other boys are already standing there and they're playing around with the football. I sigh and i just sit down at the bench. After a minute or five the coach enters the field, he blows his whistle and the guys put the football away and they sit down on the bench. Daniel sits down next to me, "I love this subject" he says and i just roll my eyes. I hate this subject, I hate to sport, I hate to move and now that Samantha is in this class... This is gonna be horrible. "Okey so everyone needs to run around the whole court two times" the coach says and he blows on his whistle again. I sigh and i get up slowly, I really don't wanna run. It's super hot so i'm gonna sweat like crazy and i'm not really looking forward to that. I start to run slowly and Daniel runs next to me, I see Samantha in the corner of my eye and she doesn't look happy. Jeez Daniel you're making my life even worse right now. You are the one who warned me for Samantha, but you're also the one who makes her mad right now. "So do you like to sport?" Daniel asks and i just look at him. "What do you think" I ask while i roll my eyes. "I'll take that as a no" he says laughing. I am already getting tired and we haven't even finished the first round. Gosh this is gonna take an eternity. "Is it okey if i go walk a bit faster?" Daniel asks and i nod, "Yeah sure do what you wanna do" I say and Daniel smiles at me. He starts running faster and in no time he's in the front.

When i almost finished the last round I feel someone pulling one of my braids. I look annoyed over my shoulder cause i expected Samantha to do that. But no, it's Daniel. "What" I say annoyed and i start walking slower than i already did. "Damn why are you so annoyed?" he asks, "I just hate running" I lie and he just nods.

When i finished the two rounds i am completely dead and i immediately sit down at the couch. I grab my water bottle and i start drinking, I feel the sweat on my forehead, great. Daniel sits down next to me and he also starts to drink. Samantha finishes her round and she looks like she didn't do anything! Her face isn't red or anything, she's still looking perfect. The coach is talking with someone on the phone so he isn't paying attention. Daniel gets up from the bench and he walks up to his friends, I just keep sitting down since i am still dead from running. Samantha walks up to me and she looks at me, she scans me and a smirk appears on her face. "Omg you guys look at the new girl, she looks so red!" she says and her friend group starts laughing. I don't really react on what she's saying and i just continue with drinking my water. "Maybe we should help her cool down?" Samantha says and she walks closer. I am starting to get what she's gonna do so i get up from the bench but unfortunately for me Samantha has everything prepared. Two girls grab me by my shoulders and they push me back down on the bench. I try to get them off me, but i don't succeed. I look around me for the coach but he's still busy talking, I see Daniel but he also doesn't see what's going on. Samantha grabs a huge bucket filled with water and she walks closer. She smiles at me and then she pours all the water over me, it's freezing cold so i scream. All the girls laugh, the two girl who held me down let go of me and that's not so smart. In the corner of my eye i see that Daniel saw what happened and he's walking up to us with an angry face. I'm not gonna let him solve my problems so i quickly get up from the couch. I feel the anger rush through my body. Like i said before, I had anger issues when i was a kid. I look like i can kill someone right now and believe me i can. i walk up to Samantha, she has a scared look on her face and i enjoy it. Two girls try to stop me but i just push them aside. The coach still isn't paying attention but Daniel is. He walks up to us, he grabs me by my shoulder but i ignore him. I shake his hand off me and i keep walking to Samantha. When i finally arrive i look her in the eyes, "Don't ever do that again" I say with a sharp tone. She still got the audacity to laugh, that triggers my anger even more.