Chapter 94

When the movie's over Daniel helps me clean up the pizza boxes and then he walks to the door, "Thanks for letting me stay over" he says and i smile at him, "Thanks for paying for my electricity" I say and he smiles. "So i'll see you at school on monday?" he asks and i nod, "Yep!". "You can watch netflix anytime you want, so you know that" Daniel says and he smiles at me, "Thanks" I say and i also walk to the door. "Well see you monday" he says while he opens the door, I let him out and i wave him goodbye. I walk back inside and i lock the door behind me, it's now 11pm and i need to work at 6am till noon tomorrow so i need to go to bed now. I walk to my room and i take my laptop with me, I put my phone on the charger next to my bed and i change into some black leggins and a sweater. It's been getting colder and colder lately, I get under the sheets and i pull them up to my nose. I set my alarm, I turn around and i grab Tommy, I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and it's getting harder to open them. After a minute or five i give up and i slowly drift asleep.

An annoying beeping sound is beeping in my ear which causes me to wake up, I slowly open my eyes. I sit up straight and i rub in my eyes, it's way too early for this. I swing my legs out of the bed and i walk to the kitchen, I turn on the coffee machine, I can finally use it again! I walk to the bathroom and i turn it on, I quickly wash myself and then i wrap myself in a towel. I walk back to my room and i change into my work clothes. I walk back to the bathroom and i wipe the steam away, I look at myself in the mirror. The bags are still under my eyes but they're not as bad as they were. I wash my face and i put on a bit of concealer, then i walk to the kitchen and i make some coffee for myself. I put two pieces of bread in the toaster and i grab the peanut butter. I love peanut butter on toasted bread, it's just a holy combination. I put my toasted bread on my plate while i burn my fingers, "Shit" I curse and i hold my fingers under cold water so they cool down a bit.

When i'm done with that i sit down at the table and i just scroll through instagram while taking bites from my bread. When i take my last bite i put my phone away and I put my plate in the kitchen. I grab my coat and my little backpack, I exit the apartment and i walk to my car. I get in and i start it and I quickly drive to work.

When i arrive there i enter through the back, we aren't opened yet so i turn the coffee machine on so it can warm up a bit. I look around me and i see Jonah's keys laying on the table, "Jonah?" I say questioning, "Yeah?" he answers from the little room. He opens the door and he puts his phone in his back pocket, "How are you doing?" I ask and he smiles, "Really good! Svea is doing so good lately!" he says and i fake a smile. I know i should be happy for him but it just feels unfair, my life is already a living hell so why can't faith be a little nicer to me?

Jonah and i talk a bit and then the first customers start to enter the restaurant.

My work shift goes by very slow, cause it's not busy at all. When it's finally noon i grab my stuff and i start walking to my car, what should i do now? Should i visit Corbs immediately so i can stay in for the rest of the day? Yeah yeah i should do that, I think and i get in my car. I drive to the hospital and i walk straight to Corbs his room, I grab his hand, "Hey Corbs i'm backk" I say and i smile. I start to tell him bout my boring day at work when the doctor knocks and enters the room, "I've been meaning to talk to you lately miss Besson if you'd like to follow me to my office we can talk bout how Corbyn is doing" he says, I nod and i slowly let go off Corbs his hand.