Chapter 68

She holds up some scissors and she grabs my braid, oh my fucking god no. "If you touch my hair you're gonna be dead" I say while i try to get my arms out of their grip but they're too strong. "We'll see about that" she says and she opens the scissors and cuts off my braid. My hair get's loose and is now shoulder length, I am shocked. She drops the braid on the floor and her minions let go of me. They all exit the dressing room laughing and joking about my hair and my face expression. I let myself fall onto my knees and i grab my braid, did she really just cut my hair off? I feel a tear roll down my face, I know it sounds like i am acting like a 5 year old right now. But just imagine, what if someone grabs your hair and just cuts off a piece of it? Wouldn't you cry?

I get up and i walk to the bathrooms, I look in the mirror and my hair is super short! It's just above my shoulders and it looks horrible, I've never seen myself with such short hair! I'm not going out of this bathroom! I grab my braid and i hold it against my hair, I just hope that there's a way to fix this! I know there isn't but still. I let myself slide down the wall with my braid in my hands. I am still shocked after what just happened.

After like 10 minutes i hear the doors opening, "Elle?" I hear Daniel's voice say, I don't answer. I just sit there looking at my braid. "Elle?" I hear again but closer this time. "Omg Elle!" Daniel says and he kneels down next to me, "Are you okey?" he asks and i still don't answer. He looks at the braid in my hands, "Omg no, did she" he says i just nod as an answer and he gets up. "i am gonna kill her" he says and he clenches his jaw. "That's not gonna fix my hair" I say and he looks at me, "True but this isn't okey!" he says and i just shrug my shoulders. I don't know why i am so calm but i am. "I just need to live with it, it'll grow back" I say and i get up. I look in the mirror and another tear rolls down my cheek, I quickly wipe it away but Daniel saw it. "I don't know if this means anything to you, but i think this hairstyle is kinda cute on you" he says and i give him a weak smile. It means something to me but still, "She took the decision i needed to make, I didn't want to cut off my hair" I say and i look at my braid. "Take a guess of how long i've been saving my hair to have it as long as i had" I say and i look at Daniel through the mirror. "Uhh 2 years?" he asks and i laugh, "six fucking years Daniel, six fucking years" I say. And something inside of me breaks. "Omg no that long?" he says and i just nod, "Now i'm definitely gonna kill her" he says and i shake my head no. "I just need to act like i don't care" I say and i throw my braid in the dustbin. "No! Elle what did you do!" he yells and he immediately grabs my braid out of the dustbin. "Don't you wanna keep it? Maybe the hairdresser can do something with, like i don't know make your hair longer?" I laugh, "Oh yeah sure, they just glue it to these short ass pieces" I say and i grab a piece of hair. "Oh yeah" he says and he also starts laughing. "Well we need to get to the next class" I say and he looks at me with a shocked face. "You want to go to class right now" he asks, "Well if i don't Samantha her plan worked, she cut of my hair to make me feel ugly and insecure and she hopes that i will hide for ever. I am ugly and insecure right now, but i am not gonna hide" I say and i grab the braid from Daniel's hands. I throw it back into the dustbin and then i grab my backpack, "Elle you're not looking ugly right now! I really like this hairstyle on you" he says and i give him a weak smile. I've always been super awkward with getting compliments and that hasn't changed at all. "We have chemistry now right?" I ask and he nods. We open the doors which lead to the school hallway and we start walking to chemistry.