Chapter 95

I sit down at the chair across the doctor, "So as you might've noticed he's been getting more pale" he says and i nod, "We are done with giving him all the chemos and the medicine against the virus he has, so now he just needs to get stronger so he can wake up" he adds and i nod. I bite my lip and i start pulling some strings from my nails, "Do you think he'll wake up?" I ask and i slowly look up to the doctor, "We really don't know, some days he's doing great but others he's not doing that good, so it's really up to Corbyn" he says and i slowly nod, "So we're gonna stop with giving him a sleeping medicine so he can get that out of his system, as soon as it's out of his system he should wake up" the doctor says. Again i just nod and i slowly get up from my chair, "He's a strong boy, he's going to try his best to wake up" the doctor says and i fake a smile for him and i walk back to Corbs his room. Okey so please please please, let him wake up. The universe can punish me in whatever way they want but they're not gonna touch Corbs, Corbs is the sweetest and caring guy on this earth and if someone deserved to live it's him!

I sit down at the chair and I tell him what the doctor told me, "So you need to start fighting in two days cause then you can wake up, then i can finally give you a proper hug, it's been way too long since we really talked. I really need your advice for some stuff so please please please just wake up" I say and I squeeze his hand.

After an hour i get up from the chair and I give Corbs a kiss on his forehead, "I need to go now cause i need to study for math, I'm already failing that class so i can't wait till you're awake again so you can help me" I say and i smile. I slowly exit the room and I walk to my car, I am really praying right now that Corbs wakes up, I need him.

When i arrive at our apartment i walk upstairs and i grab my math books, I hate this subject but i can't fail this. I really need to concentrate now so i can nail that test on Wednesday. I open my books, I take a deep breath and i start with the exercises.

After like an hour my head hurts from all the math i just did, I push my books away and i walk to the kitchen. I look at the time and it's already 5pm, why not make some mac n cheese and then just chill in bed and go to bed early? I grab a little pan, some cheese and macaroni.

When i made the food i scoop it all in a bowl and then i walk to my room, I sit down on my bed, I pull my laptop closer to me and i open netflix. It's really sweet of Daniel to let me watch movies and series on his netflix, when i get to the account page he added my account! It's named Elle:), i smile and i click on it. I start scrolling through the series until i find one which sounds nice, walking dead, it sounds good. I click on it and the first episode starts to play.

After like 5 episodes i've decided that i am honestly loving this series! I close my laptop and i put my bowl aside. I need to go to bed right now so i can get some more sleep, I didn't have my nightmare yesterday night so i have good hopes for tonight. Why didn't i have it yesterday? Was it cause i talked about it? Maybe i finally gave it a place? Well whatever i did i think it worked, I lay down and i pull the sheets up. I turn on my side and i pull Tommy to me, I hold him tight and i slowly start to drift away.