Chapter 91

We get into Daniel's car, this time he's behind the steering wheel. "So drive thru?" he asks and i nod. He starts the car and drives away, i grab my phone again and i try to turn it on and it works! It was just dead, the battery was just empty. Pfieu, i was really scared i had to buy a new phone or something. "It works again?" Daniel asks and i nod, "Battery was dead" I say and he smiles, "Told you".

We go to the taco bell drive thru and Daniel orders almost the whole menu, "Why did you order so much?" I ask. "Well i couldn't pick plus i didn't know what you wanted" he says and i smile at him, "You could've just ask" I say. "Yeah well but I am hungry okey" he says and we both laugh. We eat the food and we can't finish it all, but we decided we'll keep it in the car for the way back. I guide Daniel to the graveyard where my mom is laying, when we arrive I get out and Daniel stays in the car, I look at him, "Are you coming?" I ask and he looks surprised. "Oh yeah sure" he says and he gets out of his car, we walk to the gravestone where my mom is laying. I sit down on my knees, "I miss you mom, but i finally told someone" I say, Daniel sits down next to me and he grabs my hand. "I am really happy you told me" he says and i just weakly smile. I'm not sure if i am really happy with the choice i just made, it does feel better now. I don't have that pressure on my chest anymore. I just sit there in silence while tears roll down my cheeks, Daniel wraps his arm around my shoulders I look up at him and he smiles at me. I give him a weak smile back and i look back at the grave, "I love you mom" I say and i get up, Daniel also gets up and we walk back to the car. When we get in I look at the time, it's now 4pm, it feels like a whole day has already passed but it hasn't. Daniel starts the car, "To yours or mine?" he asks and he looks at me, "Yours" I say and he nods. I'm not gonna try and stay away from him anymore, i'm not gonna bury my feelings I have for him. The rest of the drive is just silent, I'm looking out of the window. I need to order all my thoughts, I need to visit Corbs today, maybe Daniel can come? No no he probably doesn't want that.

When he pulls up to his house we walk to the living room, "So do you need to do something today?" he asks, "Well uhm i need to go to the hospital, to Corbs" I say, "Do you want me to come or do you want some alone time?" he asks while he rubs his neck. "If you want to come you can come" I say while i smile at him. "Okey well let's go then! Why don't we go by your place too and you can grab some clothes cause you're gonna stay at mines until my parents are back" Daniel says and i smile, I really don't want to be rude but i'm really doubting, "Uhh I'm not that sure about that... I kinda need some alone time too" I say and i look at my hands. "No i totally get that, don't really know why i said that" he says while his cheeks heat up. "But let me pay for your electritry please? Or do you want to shower with ice cold water?" he asks and i let out a little giggle, "Fine you can pay those bills" I say while i smile. We get up from the couch and we walk to the garage, "So do you want to drive in the porsche?" Daniel asks, "Can i?" I ask a bit surprised, "I wouldn't be offering it if you couldn't" he says and i smile, "Well in that case i'd love to" I say and he smiles. He hands me the keys and we walk to the car. It's the beautiful silver porsche i saw earlier this month. I get in and i start it, I smile and i drive to the hospital. The car ride is filled with laughs and jokes. Daniel is making me feel happy again, I know that Jonah tried. But it's different now, I like Daniel more than as a friend i think. I'm not sure how he sees me tho. I know that he's been giving me a lot of attention lately but that could also be cause he likes me as a friend. I'll just figure that out later, now it's time to introduce Daniel to Corbs. My twin. I smile when i think of him, I miss him so incredibly much.