Chapter 45

It was Corbs! What the hell is he doing here? And how the hell did he even get here? I run op to him and i help to the bar, "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask while I make him a latte macchiato. "Well i thought that i might could make the last minutes of your shift more fun!" he says and i smile, "Yeah okey but how did you get here? How are you even gonna get back?" I ask while i look outside, I see a car standing there but i can't really see who is inside. "I took a cab" he says while he takes the coffee from me, yeah ofcourse Corbs go spend our money. I think and i immediately get mad at myself, Elle! Corbs comes her to make your day a little better! Don't be mad at him! "Ohh okey, but from who is that car?" I ask and i look outside again. "Uhh i don't know, it was already standing there before i came" he says and he takes a sip from his coffee.

Corbs, Jonah and i just talk a bit until it's finally time to close up the restaurant and leave. We made the decision that Corbs and i will just take a cab, that weird car is still standing outside. Jonah and Corbs exit the restaurant through the back and i do it through the front so i can close the doors. When i closed the doors i look to the car and i immediately recognize it, it's the black jeep. Daniel's black jeep. I see Jonah and Corbyn joking around by Jonah's motorcycle and i walk up to the Jeep, I see Daniel sitting inside and he is looking at me. I knock at his window and he slides it down, "What are you doing here stalker" I say while i look up at him, "Just wanted to talk with you, I don't know what Samantha said but she is always serious" he says with a concerned face, aha so that bitch her name is Samantha. "Okey" I say while i frown, "Well i am not scared off her" I say and i look into his ocean blue eyes again. "Well you should, what did she say Elle" he says and he sounds very serious, I roll my eyes, "She told me that she was gonna make my life a hell at school" I say. "oh shit" he says, "Well like i said i am not scared of her" I repeat and he shakes his head. "Samantha is messed up Elle, if she wants to make your life a hell she will do that, why does she even wants to do that?" he asks and i shrug my shoulders. "You tell me she's your friend" I say, "She's not! But wait Elle what did you answer to Samantha? She was pretty pissed" he says. "Well why do you hang with her then?" I say ignoring his other question, "Well she is in my friend group so yeah, but Elle what did you say to her?" he asks again and i sigh. "When she told me that she was gonna make my life a hell i said well good luck with that" I say and Daniel shakes his head again, "Damn Elle you really want your life to be fucked up don't you" he says and i laugh, "Listen Seavey, you know nothing about me so keep your thoughts and stupid advice to yourself okey" I say and i start walking away. "Okey you're right! But i know Samantha, I know the messed up things she did!" he says while he opens his door and he gets out of the car. I walk to Jonah and Corbs and they look at me, "So uh let's order a cab" I say while i grab my phone out of my hoodie. "I can give you a ride Elle" I hear Daniel say and i turn around, he's standing behind me. He looks at Corbs and Jonah with flinched eyes. If i didn't know better he almost looks kinda jealous. "I don't need one" I say while i search up taxi phone numbers. "You shouldn't spend money on something you don't need" he says and i roll my eyes. "Fine i'll go with you then, Corbs you can go with Jonah" I say and Jonah nods. "Are you sure Elle? I can also drive twice or something" Jonah offers and i shake my head, "I'll be fine but thanks jo" I say and he smiles at me. Corbs and him get on his motorcycle and they drive away. I start walking to Daniel's jeep, "That guy was wearin that beanie you bought the other day" Daniel says while he gets in his jeep. "Yeah so?" I ask and i also get in. "Is he your boyfriend?" he asks while he looks kinda anxious, "Why do you care?" I ask and i kinda enjoy the fact that Daniel is anxious. "Just wondering" he says and he starts the car. "But no he's not" I say, "And that other guy?" he asks. "No he's not my boyfriend either" I say and i can see that Daniel is kinda relieved. Why is he relieved? Oh wait i know, otherwise his little plan won't work. If i have boyfriend i wouldn't fall for him!