Chapter 78

When i wake up cause of my alarm i rub my eyes and i get up, I look around me and I see Daniel sleeping on the ground. Gosh what the hell was i thinking last night?! I needed to keep him away and now i just take him to my house?! You are so so stupid Elle!! I get out of the bed and i grab my work clothes. I quietly walk to the bathroom and i lock the door behind me, I quickly shower and i change into my work clothes. I put some concealer under my eyes and on my breakouts. I walk to the kitchen and grab two bowls and i put the milk and the cereals on the table, I turn on the coffee machine and then i walk to my room. Daniel is laying on the ground with Tommy in his arms. I gently shake his shoulder so he wakes up, "hhmmm" he groans and he slowly opens his eyes. "You need to wake up cause you need to go home" I say and he sits up straight. "Gosh my head is pounding" he says and he massages his head. "Well then you shouldn't have drink that much" I say and he smiles. "Now come on we need to eat and then i can drop you off at your house" I say and i pull him up, "You're pretty strong" he says and laugh, "I am small but strong" I say. I guide him to the living room and he sits down at a chair, "Did i do stupid things last night?" he asks, I think back to the moment he wanted to strip in front of me, when he told me i was pretty or when he was forcing me to sleep in my own bed. "Well you did some weird things" I say, his eyes get big, "Omg no what did i do?" he asks and i laugh. "Oh it's not that bad" I say and he grabs the cereal and he puts it in both of our bowls. "You're handling your hangover pretty good" I say and he shrugs his shoulders, "Believe me i had worse". "But what did i do last night?" he asks again and he takes a bite, "Well you were saying some bullshit, oh and you wanted to strip in front of me" I say and he starts to blush, "omg no i did?" he says, "Omg i am so sorry" he adds and he bites his lip. "Oh it's fine, i stopped you right on time" I say and he laughs. "Where are your parents?" he says while he looks around him, see Elle you shouldn't have brought him here, my unconscious says. But what was i supposed to do? Leave him there alone and drunk? "So we're gonna make a little deal" I say and i take a sip of my coffee, he questionable at me. "I kinda saved you last night from your coach and your parents, so in return i don't want any questions" I say and he nods. "Thanks by the way" he says and he looks at his hands. "I was far wasn't I?" he says and i just nod as an answer. I get up from the table and i grab some painkillers, "Here you go" I say while i hand him the painkillers, "Thanks" he says and i just smile at him. It's now 5.30am and i really need to go now. "Uh sorry but i don't have enough time to bring you home" I say while i quickly grab my backpack. "That's fine" he says and he also gets up, "Who's clothes am i wearing?" he asks when he looks at the pink hoodie he's wearing. "What did i just say" I say and he holds up his hands in the air, "Sorry, no questions". "Well here are your clothes from last night" I say while i hand him a pile of clothes. He smells them and he groans, "What the fuck did i do! It smells like i went swimming in beer" he says, I laugh and he joins me.

When we arrive at the restaurant I grab the keys and i open it. We're a bit early so Jonah isn't there yet. At least i hope that Jonah works today, cause the other cook is a different guy but he's not that nice. "Do you want some coffee?" I ask while i turn on the coffee machine.